By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Jesus Christ of Nazareth loves you!

Faxanadu said:
@justinian: because evolution is a theory, it is a fact.

Which is true when you think of it.

Evolution is fact not theory according to some.

Evolution is theory not fact according to others.

Evolution is fact and theory according to some others and so on and so on.

Until everyone agrees that evoultion is fact not theory I personally will make it a theory...which is a manifest fact.

It is what you choose to believe.

Around the Network

No, you do not understand what a scientific theory really means. Go google it.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
No, you do not understand what a scientific theory really means. Go google it.

OK, I will. 

Ok I did.

In the vernacular, "theory" can refer to guesswork, a simple conjecture, an opinion, or a speculation that does not have to be based on facts and need not be framed for making testable predictions. Scientific theories also contain speculation at first as scientists necessarily reach past the threshold of current knowledge, but they develop heuristically or through axillary claims as observations from experiments are explained and cause-effect relations are understood. Theories are constructs having both explanatory and predictive capacities that are built on inferential sets of logic (consilience of inductions,abductions, and deductions), models, and syllogistic schemes or laws that can be falsified through well designed experiments. In this way, theories that survive and develop through critical testing, such as Charles Darwin's theories on evolution, become richly informative as they explain cause-effect relations among many observable phenomena.

Thanks, I get it.

There is scientific fact, scientific theory and then there is absolute truth. Evolution has reached scientific fact but not absolute truth.

I wish someone would make Jesus Christ REVENGEANCE. The beat em up where Jesus come down to earth and beat the shit out of humanity for desrespecting him. That would be awesome!!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Do you have his number? I'd love to meet him and talk about his supernatural abilities over a cup of tea. Wait, does he consume human foods? Ah forget it, I'll just meet with him up in his cloud kingdom. Or did he move?

He sure does, kid. He sure does.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Santa Klaus also loves you.

C'est si bon

Praise be to Jeebus!!! lol