By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Oh boy , IGN is doing another TOP 100 list - TOP 100 RPGS ALL TIME

Tagged games:

do you like this top 100 bs?

no 74 53.24%

yes 46 33.09%

results 18 12.95%

Total:138

Jade Empire shouldn't be on the list its not that good. Definitely it shouldn't be that high on the list if its a 91-100 on a top 100 list at best.

Around the Network

legend of the dragoon at 95?, finalfantasy VIII at 97? final fantasy IX at 88? this list is wrong in so many levels, they should be in the top ten, specially legend of the dragoon :D those games are epic. 3 of the best rpgs i have ever played. and legend of lagaia should be in the list, and tales of the abyss too. i hope so.

luisgvm said:
legend of the dragoon at 95?, finalfantasy VIII at 97? final fantasy IX at 88? this list is wrong in so many levels, they should be in the top ten, specially legend of the dragoon :D those games are epic. 3 of the best rpgs i have ever played. and legend of lagaia should be in the list, and tales of the abyss too. i hope so.

The mere presence of Final Fantasy VIII in the list is a shame.

And who thinks that Seiken Densetsu 3 won't be in the list?

deskpro2k3 said:
Anyone consider the possibility for FF XIII or XIII-2 being #1?

I believe this list was made for the sole purpose of not including FFXIII/FFXIII-2.

Deus Ex should be number 1. I re-played it for probably the 20th time a few days ago and found a passage I'd never used before. Even after all this time I'm still finding new areas and secrets. It's also got one of the most detailed game worlds I've ever seen.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Gonna have a gamble on the top 10. In no particular order, of course.

Baldurs Gate 2
Pokemon Gold/Silver
Final Fantasy 4
Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy 7
Chrono Trigger
Skyrim
Mass Effect 3
World of Warcraft
Knights of the Old Republic

I have a feing all will be in the top 20, at least.

I don't see see Person of Lordly Caliber being out with both other Ogre series games in.

I'd guess neither Pokemon nor Mass Effect 3 make it.

Don't count out Planetscape yet either.

I also wouldn't be surprised if there was one more Dragon Quest game on the list.

Carl2291 said:

Baldurs Gate 2
Pokemon Gold/Silver
Final Fantasy 4
Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy 7
Chrono Trigger
Skyrim
Mass Effect 3
World of Warcraft

Diablo II won't be in the top 10? I'm not sure if that will happen.

Great list so far.

Kasz216 said:
Carl2291 said:

Baldurs Gate 2
Pokemon Gold/Silver
Final Fantasy 4
Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy 7
Chrono Trigger
Skyrim
Mass Effect 3
World of Warcraft

I don't see see Person of Lordly Caliber being out with both other Ogre series games in.

I'd guess neither Pokemon nor Mass Effect 3 make it.

Don't count out Planetscape yet either.

I also wouldn't be surprised if there was one more Dragon Quest game on the list.

Just a random guess at top 10. I know I wont be right and the games you mentioned will more than likely be there, or there abouts.

Same goes for Diablo 2

Well, shit. The OP got himself banned and I haven't seen the list since #60. Can somebody post it or do I have to go to IGN?