By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do you feel about the performance of the VGChartz mod team?

How is the VGChartz mod team doing?

It's doing a great job. 299 32.97%

It's doing okay. 143 15.77%

It's not doing well. 432 47.63%

Total:874
gergroy said:
cheryl said:

A few weeks ago Sony said "We have sold 10 million PS4" 

weeks later vgs know Chartz puts 9.9 million. 

yesterday VGChartz says PS4 145,000 sold worldwide. 

So ... i do not understand why VGChartz only puts 9.9 million when its 10.1 million now .. 

bad, very very bad :P

ioi already talked about this.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6598658

He knows that the ps4 is undertracked, he just doesnt know which territories specifically are undertracked.  As soon as he figures our what territories are undertracked the numbers will be adjusted, until then just realize that they are undertracked and they are working on it.

understood!! 

^^

Around the Network

I feel like the mods are way to soft and it is annoying because people are getting banned and banned over and over again and are allowed to come back...Those people are the kind of members who make communities look bad..

is this because vgchartz would lose many members and would be very slow/and small (community wise)?

Could a mod explain why Raziel123 got permabanned?
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/5980/raziel123/
Did he get banned for having an alt, or what?

Teeqoz said:

I got this one mods!

ok, so in this case, raziel is a time traveler.  He orginally created the porcupeth acount this year, but when he was permabanned, he hopped in his time travel machine and went back to 2007 and started the raziel account.  Pretty sneaky way of getting around the permaban i know.

well, unlucky for raziel, the mods just so happen to have time travel tracking tools and were able to uncover his sneaky trip and put an end to his time traveling ways!

Teeqoz said:

Apparently, a 2007 user is an alt of a 2014 user! Weird, eh? :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
So Porcupeth was made as like a ban dodging alt or something?

It says Raziel is Porcupeths alt. And Raziel is an 07 user, while Porcupeth is a 2014 user. I don't understand how.

Teeqoz said:
Ka-pi96 said:

It says Raziel is Porcupeths alt. And Raziel is an 07 user, while Porcupeth is a 2014 user. I don't understand how.

But... I already explained it...

gergroy said:
Teeqoz said:
Ka-pi96 said:

And your explanation was perfect. So is Ka-Pis. And my theory where he bribed ioi or Smears to get the keys to an old account.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
gergroy said:
Teeqoz said:

And your explanation was perfect. So is Ka-Pis. And my theory where he bribed ioi or Smears to get the keys to an old account.

But seriously though, Raziels main account didn't do anything ban-worthy (I think at least) so my question is: Why couldn't you tell him to either stop making alts or get his main (Raziel123) permad. Was it neccesary to ban him right away? Also Porcupeths ban descriptipn says "reason: other" and as far as I know you only write that if it's a requested ban. Did Raziel request Porcupeth to be banned, then you banned Raziel123 for being an alt?

My mind has turned in to soup, I'm too confused.

Raziel is an 07 account but the first post of his account was actually a few days after Porcupeth got perma'd. The age of the account is irrelevant.

The IPs match up with Porcupeth and the alt account that got Porcupeth banned. Raziels account is the only one out of 95000 to match up with these other permabanned accounts. The posting styles are identical and so are the console/ game preferences.

Raziel liked to be on the borderline of what was and wasnt okay. He was always suspected of being an alt due to this and when he slipped up with IPs, all it took was a look back at Porcupeth's post history to see that the IP match wasnt the only thing that the accounts had in common.