By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console has the best lineup for the 1st half of 2008 in your opinion?

This is an important survey kind of question. let me know your thoughts about this question guys. (imo, wii has the best first half lineup, ps3 second, and i really haven't been keeping up with 360's lineup lately! expect haze and killzone 2 for ps3 to be hits! (killzone 2 to a lesser extent!) wii will get, okami, brawl, bully, destroy all humans, no more heroes, and many more!)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

1st place: Wii

2nd place: Ps3

3rd place: 360 

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

I'm more than stoked about PS3's first few months :P I'm really looking forward to Burnout Paradise, Haze, DMC 4 and GTA4 ^^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

360's stuff will also be on ps3, and most of the 360's exclusives are arriving later in the year. (lost odyssey is the only one i could think of since the 360 is losing exclusives fast and gaining multiplats faster!!!)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Nothing come close to SSBB and MK combo so Wii.

Around the Network

DS

For my money the Wii has the best line-up. The 360 has a decent one as well. I can't think of as PS3 game I would really want that much aside from SC4, but I would rather have the 360 version due to the exclusive charaters. I am a very tough on games though.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

MGS4,Haze, GTA4, DMC4, Socom:Confrontation.

SSBB and MK beats that? I dunno I guess its preference.

No way SSBB beats GTA4 though. Thats insane.

The PS3 line-up is quite good. But Brawl+Kart is seriously going to break many records...

Wii60+DS owner

Long Time Nintendo loyalist

1. PS3

2. Wii

3. 360