By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console has the best lineup for the 1st half of 2008 in your opinion?

carlos710 said:
tombi123 said:
carlos710 said:
tombi123 said:

@Carlos710

I am willing to bet that GTA4 sells more WW first month on PS3/360 combined then SSBB.

Two week ban?

So you want to make 2 games vs 1 ? Why don't 2 vs 2 ? oh wait. Because no single game in the ps3 is bigger than Brawl/kart.

Gta 4 360 + GTA 4 ps3 vs Kart & Brawl.

Up to the challenge?

Well thats not fair is it. There will be millions of people buying both Mario Kart and SSBB. Who is going to buy GTA4 for BOTH the 360 and PS3.

GTA4 PS3/360 combined is one game. You said what will be bigger GTA4 or SSBB.

This thread is about individual lineups, 360 vs ps3 vs Wii. Not 360+ps3 vs Wii.

If you want to argue GTA(360) vs Brawl - fine. However if you need to add the 360/ps3 games to fight against the Wii then you really must be insecure about your console :)

Just because both the 360 and PS3 get GTA4 doesn't mean GTA4 will be a worse game. The individual line ups of the 360 and PS3 both include GTA4. 

Now, the question is, what will be bigger sales wise, GTA4 or SSBB? For this question you have to combine GTA4 sales from both the 360 and PS3.

I thought you were sure that SSBB will be bigger than GTA4. So do you want the bet? 

Around the Network
tombi123 said:

Just because both the 360 and PS3 get GTA4 doesn't mean GTA4 will be a worse game. The individual line ups of the 360 and PS3 both include GTA4.

Now, the question is, what will be bigger sales wise, GTA4 or SSBB? For this question you have to combine GTA4 sales from both the 360 and PS3.

I thought you were sure that SSBB will be bigger than GTA4. So do you want the bet?

I'm sure Brawl is going to sell more than GTA 4 (ps3+360) lifetime (and also is going to sell more than either version in the first month). But it would be stupid to bet on something like that, since it would take years to know who was right.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

I think all the consoles have good lineups for the first half. And for the person who said the 360's only exclusive was Lost Odyssey, there's also Left 4 Dead, Supreme Commander, Splinter Cell Conviction, Ninja Gaiden 2, among others I can't think of..

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

carlos710 said:
tombi123 said:
carlos710 said:
tombi123 said:

@Carlos710

I am willing to bet that GTA4 sells more WW first month on PS3/360 combined then SSBB.

Two week ban?

So you want to make 2 games vs 1 ? Why don't 2 vs 2 ? oh wait. Because no single game in the ps3 is bigger than Brawl/kart.

Gta 4 360 + GTA 4 ps3 vs Kart & Brawl.

Up to the challenge?

Well thats not fair is it. There will be millions of people buying both Mario Kart and SSBB. Who is going to buy GTA4 for BOTH the 360 and PS3.

GTA4 PS3/360 combined is one game. You said what will be bigger GTA4 or SSBB.

This thread is about individual lineups, 360 vs ps3 vs Wii. Not 360+ps3 vs Wii.

If you want to argue GTA(360) vs Brawl - fine. However if you need to add the 360/ps3 games to fight against the Wii then you really must be insecure about your console :)

ILL TAKE THE CASE!

Fine. Months Ban. By August 31, 08 the PS3 version of GTAIV will be within 500,000 of SSBB WW sales, IF GTA is released between March 01 and April 31. 

Jandre002 said:
MGS4,Haze, GTA4, DMC4, Socom:Confrontation.

SSBB and MK beats that? I dunno I guess its preference.

No way SSBB beats GTA4 though. Thats insane.

No it isn't

1. Wii for SSBB, Mario Kart, NMH, and Endless Ocean

I understand why people say PS3 has best lineup, but it's exactly tied for 360 with regard to games I like

2. PS360 tie. 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
carlos710 said:
tombi123 said:

I'm sure Brawl is going to sell more than GTA 4 (ps3+360) lifetime (and also is going to sell more than either version in the first month). But it would be stupid to bet on something like that, since it would take years to know who was right.

Well why not do first month sales then...

I bet GTA4 (PS3+360) first month WW sales > SSBB first month WW sales.

Want to take that bet? Or don't you think SSBB is up to it :) 

rocketpig said:
I'm really excited to see what the N-Gage has in store for me in 2008.

That makes two of us :)

I´d say: 1 Wii 2 PS3 3 360

Yeah I´m a Wii60 fan but the PS3 got some big guns blazing this spring... still nothing against Brawl and Kart... DMC4 and GTA4 are good enough for my HD needs...  

@Carlos, what kind of crack are you on? The topic is about who will have the better lineup, someone says ps3, you say Wii, thats fine. Then someone says how can you pass up GTA4, and you counter that Brawl will be bigger. It's not anyone's fault that you decided to take a topic about who's lineup will be better, and not only turn it into sales, but turn it into game vs game. If you want Brawl vs. GTA4, just man up and accept the fact that it's one game on HD consoles, and 1 game on the Wii. I don't get where your pulling this 2 games nonsense from.

I don't even get why you immediately jumped to sales because someone dissagrees with you, if your so centered around "bestest game evar" being entirely based on sales, why do you own a Wii and not a 360? By your rules Halo 3 must be the best game out. 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

the best lineup had Ps3
Than xbox 360
Wii haha SSBB and Mario kart -make my happy fanboys.
Wii in 2008 had worst line up .

wii had 4-5 good games in 2008

Ps over 20-30

and xbox 15-20 

Vgchartz = Video...Charts

(On Machina request take off from my sign..........)

tombi123 said:
carlos710 said:
tombi123 said:

Well why not do first month sales then...

I bet GTA4 (PS3+360) first month WW sales > SSBB first month WW sales.

Want to take that bet? Or don't you think SSBB is up to it :)

Make it lifetime, brawl will be the winner.

@ChronoTrigger

lol ? "1 game on HD consoles"

So when you buy GTA 4 for the ps3 you also get the 360 version or what ?

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"