By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console has the best lineup for the 1st half of 2008 in your opinion?

grimygunz said:
IMO the wii will have the highest selling games but not the best games IMO. I would add more games to the list but every thing else looks like shovelware.
SSBB, Mario Kart, Wii fit, Okami (multi), Destoy all humans : Big Willy Unleashed, No more heros, Bully (multi), House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return,

PS3 will have the deeper amount of high quality games. Burnout paradice (Multi), DMC4 (Multi), MGS4, GTA4, Destroy all humans : Path of the Furon, Army of 2 (Multi), Eternal Sonata (Multi), Rainbow 6 vegas (Multi), HSG4, Haze, Metal Gear Online, Socom, Dark Sector (Multi), GT Prologue, Battle Field bad company (multi)

For the 360 you get most of the mentioned multi games and Lost oddessy, Splinter cell conviction, and problably the best game of the year on 360 for 08 Left 4 dead.

I agree with your assessment. Most of the Wii titles are ports or trash. I have waited to finish Okami on the Wii, though (didn't play more than a few hours on PS2). I don't see Bully as having better controls on the Wii.

I can't wait to play Left 4 Dead on my "new" PC (just got new parts).

oh, and don't forget Ninja Gaiden 2.