By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console has the best lineup for the 1st half of 2008 in your opinion?

360's lineup is bleak, other than gta4, for the 1st half of 2008.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

PS3 has a very strong lineup, but not one of its games will come close to Smash Bros Brawl... I mean, SSBB got 40/40 on Famitsu! I seriously doubt any PS3 game (MSG4 included) will match that.

Not to mention Wii Fit, Mario Kart and No More Heroes

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird. 

leo-j said:
@shio

360? WTF? All the games coming out on the 360 are coming out on the ps3.. and ps3 has GT5 prolauge?

now that I agree with leo I know I´ve just smoked one joints to many...

BTW, hi Vladez welcome to VGchartz, nice sig :) have fun and don´t take anything to seriously

Unfortunately this thread has degenerated into the standard blind fanatics defending their console, and spreading propaganda like a lanced boil. Seriously take the time to check out other consoles release lists if you are going to debate the subject. Discard the shovel ware from your consideration, and have high standards for the games in your deliberation. In other words if you wouldn't absolutely buy it or think it will sell half a million copies it isn't worth your deliberation.

That said the PS3 does have the best lineup. Before you scream bloody murder think about who is saying this, and I am by no stretch of the imagination a fan of the PS3. However that won't hamper my honesty. The PS3 has more better games then either of the two consoles. By all means read those release lists.

More must have games is more important then a couple hyped Wii first party releases, and you know that deep down where you do not want to admit that. Brawl or Kart do not eclipse Devil May Cry, Prologue, Haze, Turok, Dark Sector, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear, and Home.

The first six months of the PS3 are really good when it comes to exclusivity or near exclusivity compared to the Wii. The 360 is about four or five games behind the PS3 at the moment unless Microsoft has a few bombshells to lay on us, and the Wii is far at the back of the pack somewhere between the kidneys and the sphincter.

Some posters need to be ashamed of themselves they have allowed themselves to become the propaganda ministers of their favorite consoles. I could list off ten highly anticipated games, and you only had two. Yet somehow you managed to say two is greater then ten. On a site filled with statistics and numbers nobody should be this atrocious with basic math.

Whine if you want, but you know I am right. I have the truth on my side, and I am not playing to an agenda. Were I doing that I would have said 360 or Wii. I own both of them, and I have no intention of buying a PS3 even for all of those games. I have enough where I am.

i can't believe some people thinks SSBB outsell GTA4 worldwide

i mean GTA: SA sold 18 million alone on PS2 and also it's the highest selling game of last gen

Around the Network

@Dodece: You are pretty much saying that ANYTHING on PS3 is better than ANYTHING on everything else BY DEFAULT.

Turok? Dark Sector? DMC? Haze? What if all those pull-out a Lair or an Assassin's Creed? I mean, come on.

SSBB is goin to rape every game I men yea dude!

WII is the best, best graphics EASILY

Best CONTROLS

BEST GAMES

BEST EVERYTHING!

This is cming from a best buy employyee!!

WIIIIIIII!!! FTW!!!!!!! SSBB wil get a 15/1 why? Because its nintendo they saved video games hey sold over 100 million and PS BRAND SUCKS!

mM

^ Why Leo-J should never attempt sarcasm.

^agreed

SeriousWB said:
^ Why Leo-J should never attempt sarcasm.

This comment wins the thread.