By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can't add games to my "Owned Games" list.

Not my problem!

Former something....

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

Aren't they removing the game collection from this site? I remember seeing a post by ioi stating that eventually there will be no more game collection. After I read that I never bothered updating my collection.

Whaaat, is this true? :/ I really love the game collection function on this website and use it actively. I'd hate for it to disappear :(

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
sethnintendo said:

Aren't they removing the game collection from this site? I remember seeing a post by ioi stating that eventually there will be no more game collection. After I read that I never bothered updating my collection.

Whaaat, is this true? :/ I really love the game collection function on this website and use it actively. I'd hate for it to disappear :(

Yea, I am not too sure.  I suppose you would have to ask ioi for sure.  I just remembered a post in one of the webesite threads stating the next major update is going to remove it.  Not sure why but I would like it to stay too. 

I have this problem too...

>:{

I've just given up and started migrating all my collection data to an excel spreadsheet

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Gamerace said:
Boutros said:

Go to "My Games" and then you can search the database for a game. Most recent games can't be added to "My games" but you can add them to "Wishlist" or "Tracked".

I believe once they are in your wishlist you can 'add' them to your collection.   I did that recently with Project Zero II:Wii Edition and Lego Batman 2 (Wii) but neither has any box art. :(

Thanks Boutros and Gamerace! I was able to update this year acquisitions with your advice.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Is a fully functional game database coming back eventually? If not, I'd rather move to another site as this site seems to have been abandonded by the admins completely.

Okay. I was going to create a thread about this but felt this subject doesn't warrant a new thread. After much browsing, I've found this thread. Upon reading, it seems that the function adding a system or game in your collection has been disabled... but further reading shows that games can be added through a wishlist, or even tracked.

How can I track a game? or How can I even add them to a wishlist?
This thread doesn't give me any links to My Games, etc. What I really want is to add a console or at least Now Playing.

This issue needs to be addressed.

Yeah its annoying. Older games can be added fine but newer titles I cant add. Sort it out guys!!!

it is annoying,i can't add any of my new games,are they just abandoning all this and for what,how the hell am supposed to get off splicer,i guess i need to go round friend requesting again

Above & Beyond