By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is PS All Stars going to be a huge flop in America? (dismal pre-orders) UPDATE: Yep, it's a huge flop.

Tagged games:

its cheaper to download the PS Vita version on psn. $35.99 beats $59.99

so i think more people is downloading it

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Only 130k sold in America in its FW. Vgchartz predicted 150k-200k and I predicted 200k-225k, so it's well below expections. People from the early pages of this thread were thinking it would reach 300k in its FW in the US... What went wrong?

man-bear-pig said:
Only 130k sold in America in its FW. Vgchartz predicted 150k-200k and I predicted 200k-225k, so it's well below expections. People from the early pages of this thread were thinking it would reach 300k in its FW in the US... What went wrong?

It comes with the Vita game. Poison - Stay Away

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I bought it. I don't give a frak what people say.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

does anyone know how many people bought the digital version of it? 130,000 copies sold in america is physical copies only.

Around the Network
Hawkeyejonjon said:
does anyone know how many people bought the digital version of it? 130,000 copies sold in america is physical copies only.

More than 1.  Less than 1,000,000.

Hawkeyejonjon said:

Can't tell but earlier this week the PS3 version had over 700 ratings on PSN, to compare the Vita had over 1,000 but everyone who bought it for PS3 has the digital version of it.

So here is some crappy math. 120,000 digital Vita versions from PS3 sales, 1,000 ratings. That's 0.8%. 700 rated the PS3 digital version, so around 70k digital PS3 sales!!!!! Which means there are at least 190,000 digital Vita versions, 1,000 ratings. That's 0.5%. 700 rated the PS3 digital version, so around......

NEAR INFINITE SALES!

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:

Can't tell but earlier this week the PS3 version had over 700 ratings on PSN, to compare the Vita had over 1,000 but everyone who bought it for PS3 has the digital version of it.

So here is some crappy math. 120,000 digital Vita versions from PS3 sales, 1,000 ratings. That's 0.8%. 700 rated the PS3 digital version, so around 70k digital PS3 sales!!!!! Which means there are at least 190,000 digital Vita versions, 1,000 ratings. That's 0.5%. 700 rated the PS3 digital version, so around......

NEAR INFINITE SALES!

This is the best math ever. Infinite digital sales confirmed. If only an infinite number of people owned a Vita.

Given that the PS3 and PSV were massively undertracked in the US, perhaps this was too? It might've sold ~200k which isn't that bad.