By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you give up gaming for 1 million dollars?

Let's say Lord Smancy Pants dies and decided to leave you 1 million dollars to your name if you give up gaming for the rest of your life, would you take it? Can you live without gaming, and for the young folk unless your extrememly smart with your money a million won't last your whole life.

Around the Network

YES.

Yes... I don't need gaming...I only need the anal love from badgenome to get me through a day..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Honestly, probably not

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Nope. Maybe for 5 because I will be able to do lots of stuff without running out of money. But 1 million could never replace gaming or draw off my attention.

Around the Network

You mean...like... cancel my Gold subscription?

Yes, and I'd promise to only use my iPad in the future.

For sure, as much as I love my video games I would just find a different hobby. And with a cool million there would be plenty of opportunities for various hobbies :)

okr said:
Yes, and I'd promise to only use my iPad in the future.

Smart! Everyone knows mobile games aren't real games.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Yes.

Mobile Games aren't real games, so I can still play Pocket Planes and Matching With Friends.
Ohhhh! Some people even consider things like Wii Sports Resort to not be games!

Hm, yeah I could deal with it!