By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you give up gaming for 1 million dollars?

I'd be willing to give up on waggle control games for $1 million

Around the Network

I think I wouldn't.

With $1m I would just not work. If I don't work and I can't play games my life would be boring, but at the same time I don't think I could push myself to work knowing that I have the money. So I'd be stuck with boring. Sure, I can do other things (and I do) but my time at home would be ass.

As it is, all my expenses are covered (I really don't spend that much outside of gaming, I don't have many needs), and I can play games on my free time. I like my life at the moment.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Give up gaming entirely huh..meaning never touching a controller or opening a game on PC.. Hmm, I'll pass...A lifetime of gaming is worth more than a million dollars. Plus I'd waste that 1 million dollars pretty easily.

I wouldn't know--I've never tried gaming for a million dollars before.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

No.

1 Million dollars is a hell of a lot less then you think it is.

Around the Network

I would do it for $10.000

Probably the easiest million ever.

1 billion and we'll talk about.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

green_sky said:
bananaking21 said:
if i did what would i do with the million dollars?

Travel. Real life adventure simulator with graphics of PS10. 

travel? real life? what are these things that you speak off?

For 1 million probably I would.