By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita is doomed, Sony doesn't get gaming, PSP/PS3 losing money

Tagged games:

"Recently, GoNintendo posted an article mentioning that everyone was happy to call the Nintendo 3DS an initial “failure” and were thrilled to write stories and blog posts about “Nintendo is Doomed” – but the article asked why there aren’t any “Vita is Doomed” articles."

I think the Vita is doomed articles came just as quickly as the 3DS ones, the Vita went from "The most amazing/anticipated/promising handheld on the planet" to the Vita is doomed!!! no gamez!!! Sony doesn't hasn't learned their lesson.

Around the Network

nintendo is doomed.. check
sony is doomed... check
m's box is doomed... in process...

Psp was a failure... it doesnt matter if it sold 75m os 150m, didnt sold sotfware at all it was a total failure. Look at 360, its 68.3m shipments but it already sold 650m games, probably 750m when this year ends. Thats a sucess.

I had 2 Psps, mine and from my brother and we bought 2 games.

Psp was a failure, didnt seold games and nobody cares about it.

Vita can be different, make it happen sony.

arcane_chaos said:
"Recently, GoNintendo posted an article mentioning that everyone was happy to call the Nintendo 3DS an initial “failure” and were thrilled to write stories and blog posts about “Nintendo is Doomed” – but the article asked why there aren’t any “Vita is Doomed” articles."

I think the Vita is doomed articles came just as quickly as the 3DS ones, the Vita went from "The most amazing/anticipated/promising handheld on the planet" to the Vita is doomed!!! no gamez!!! Sony doesn't hasn't learned their lesson.

Vita is doomed articles were coming even before the thing was released.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

doomed really means success. like how when 3DS was doomed but now look at it. PS3 was doomed too when it was getting battered by both xbox 360 and wii before and now look at it. people are now saying ps vita is doomed and by this holiday it'll probably be selling more than PS3.

Around the Network

DoOoOoOoOmmmmeDDDD

.....and still my fav next gen handheld :D

Mmmfishtacos said:
Wow another bs thread about Sony. Way to go. Buy they way just be cause you own all these systems dosnt make you more or less bias against another, if the gaming public would open thier eyes and see the beauty of the system you'll understand why it's 250 and why it's the best console todate. It's hated on by people that never played one or spent too little time with one to get a grasp on the system. Call your self a gamer? I call you a troll.

Is this directed at me?

Andrespetmonkey said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Wow another bs thread about Sony. Way to go. Buy they way just be cause you own all these systems dosnt make you more or less bias against another, if the gaming public would open thier eyes and see the beauty of the system you'll understand why it's 250 and why it's the best console todate. It's hated on by people that never played one or spent too little time with one to get a grasp on the system. Call your self a gamer? I call you a troll.

Is this directed at me?

He thinks you wrote the 3 articles in the OP. lulz

Gamescom and TGS will be fundamental for PS Vita. If Sony fails to announce something there, then I could start thinking that it is doomed. Especially because I don't think there are any big games planned for next year.

man-bear-pig said:

He thinks you wrote the 3 articles in the OP. lulz

I know I did.  This forum doesn't use a quotation format for material that is not your own?  That's strange.  I guess I'll have to get used to that ...