By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Everything seems to be bad in shadow of TDKR.Really bad.

Around the Network

Watch Troll 2. I watched in a class with like 20 people and all of them were horrified. However I was sitting back there ROFLing at how ridiculous it was.

Twishite New Moon. And I thought the first movie wasn't even awful, it had some noteworthy elements, but the 2nd movie was beyond comprehension.

Battlefield Earth. I cannot recommend it for being so bad it's good though. It's so bad that it's unwatchable. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes is a movie that's so bad that it's good.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Farsala said:
Watch Troll 2. I watched in a class with like 20 people and all of them were horrified. However I was sitting back there ROFLing at how ridiculous it was.

Wait a minute! You watched Troll 2 with 19 other people and you were the only one who thougt it was ridiculous?

...and then you woke up?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Russian Ark

Taste is so subjective lol. I loved Russian Ark. One of the greatest one shot movies ever made. The sheer amount of planning to make that come together is mind boggling but I can see why people might hate it. 

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

The last Airbender

I mean...

"Freddy got fingered"....I just wanted to kill myself...

same with "Idiocracy"

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Starwars: Empire Strikes again or Bladerunner - two movies lots of people claim are supposed to be among the best, but are really REALLY cheesy in a boring type of way.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.