By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Porcupine_I said:
chapset said:

In recent memory I would go with ''In time'' they had a great premise but fuck it up so hard and ''Skyline'' was also very bad

i just recently read that when Harlan Ellison heard about "in Time"  he sued the makers for being in the credits, because the concept was very close to his short story "'Repent, Harlequin!' Said the Ticktockman"

...when he saw the movie he dropped everything and didn't want his name mentioned in it

it's a classic case of a great idea but awful execution, the only thing good in that movie was Olivia wilde

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
osed125 said:

Snakes on a plain. 

God that movie was so bad!

Edit: There is also Birdemic: Shock and Terror, but that's the kind of movie that is so bad it's actually funny

You haven't seen Snakes on a train

i think i gotta go with an japanese b-movie flick called "Junk - Resident Zombie"...

some other trash films would be every low-budget movie with Snoop Dogg as the lead actor...this shit is just hilarious ^^

Johnny B Good

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095409/

Only movie I ever thought about walking out of.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Without a doubt Batman & Robin.

Around the Network

It used to be Soldier, but the 7 adventures of Sinbad is currently the worst I have ever seen. Although I've not watched more then 20 minutes of either.
The worst movie I watched to the end is Transformers 2. At least it had some good laughs, although unintentional.

The Last Airbender. Batman & Robin and Troll 2 are so bad they are good comedy films.

Probably Final Fantasy XIII.

Porcupine_I said:
Cobretti2 said:
Jurassic Shark

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2071491/

hehehe, what's with all the bad shark movies lately? We have megashark vs giant octopus, super-shark, sharktopus...

I am pretty sure all those movies are SYFY channel made ones.

since NBC took over sci-fi and renamed it to syfy. The channel has cancelled its quality TV shows and filled it with reality TV and these shark movies lol.

"MegaShark vs. Crocosaurus".

Talking about sharks. That was just ridiculous, even the name is ridiculous. It even has normal actors, like Star Trek's HoloDoc. But, damn, everything's just... just... There was also another, something about some big fish in a jungle. Or a snake. Maybe Anaconda 2 or something. I guess it's in the theme, big animal movies are doomed to be stupid. There's no saving them.

For something that's actually a real movie, I go with "The New World".
That was so unbelievably boring, I still regret not going to Ice Age in the other theater. Absolutely NOTHING happens in this film, except if you like to stare at Colin Farrel's eyebrows for three hours. It's as boring as watching paint dry, no wait, something actually happens when drying paint.
To top it all off, after an eternity of inaction, in the last, like, two minutes, they go to England and back a couple of times, get married, have two kids, 50 years passes and he dies. The end.

Honorable mention to "Sound of Thunder". Wouldn't even been so bad if it wasn't for the poor script and effects.