By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Jumpin said:

Starwars: Empire Strikes again or Bladerunner - two movies lots of people claim are supposed to be among the best, but are really REALLY cheesy in a boring type of way.

As much as I don't like Bladerunner I still rather rewatch it then 2001: A Space Odyssey.  Also The Empire Strikes back is still a lot more entertaining then Episode 1 which was ruined by Jar Jar Binks and Episode 3 which was ruined by terrible overacting.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
curl-6 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
wick said:
Magnolia.

The worst 4 hours of my life. Well it seemed like 4 hours.

Where do you people have your tastes? Magnolia is a masterpiece.

Where do YOU have YOUR taste? You like WTWTA. :p

Tell me what is wrong with either of them?

Magnolia is good.

WTWTA has an admirable symbolic foundation, but the framework built on said foundation is insufficiently entertaining or even interesting.

Lacking entertainment or being interesting? Look, I can take you didn't like the film but a movie you can describe as admirable for its symbolism and that you didn't attack for having bad acting, bad soundtrack, or crappy special effects, how's that possible? I think you are either overreacting to Where The... or you have been too lucky to not stumble across real bullshit films.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

War of the worlds 2...

Shadowfest3 said:
I'm not very critical when it comes to the movies I watch. However, I regretted ever seeing "Sucker Punch". It was sooooo horrible, well, in my opinion.

Sucker Punch. All the babes in scantily clad clothing couldn't save the horrible excuse for a movie it is. 

I am sure there are other bad ones i've seen been this is the one from recent memory. 

dragon ball z movie, not the animated/cartoon DBZ, the live action one. ugh.

Around the Network
zimbawawa said:
dragon ball z movie, not the animated/cartoon DBZ, the live action one. ugh.

I and every other Dragonball z fans understands how you feel

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Some movies are so  bad, they're good.  Some movies are just plain bad.  In 1992, Superman died and was replaced by four replacements.  Two of them, Superboy and Steel, went on to have a bit of a legacy of their own.  One of those two made a movie so bad......so bad.....

You guys want to know how bad this movie is? Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=53y8L1i7mP8

Max L'Ariete or something liek that - an Italian C movie.... JEZEZ what a piece of shit! i think has a record of worst weekend ever for an Italian movie.

Switch!!!

The Godfather.

Anything on the horror channel