By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 6 Hype Thread!

Tagged games:

Pre-oredered this game ages ago. I have to admit I'm not hyped at all and I'm affraid this is going to suck way more than RE5. I really hope I'm wrong though. I really want this game to be awesome but I feel Capcom have lost their way with this franchise.

Around the Network

I am still hoping for a Wii. U release . So I will follow this.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/guess-what-resident-evil-6-has-a-fifth-scenario/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Four full-fledged scenarios in Resident Evil 6 not enough for you? Well, you’ll be very, very pleased to know that there’s actually a fifth scenario, titled “Prelude.” Just take my money already, Capcom.

A few days ago Eurogamer posted their preview of the game’s updated build, in it they revealed that Resident Evil 6, on top of the already revealed four scenarios, would boast “an unseen ‘Prelude’ campaign.” And the image above, which has just been leaked and posted on various RE sites, pretty much seals the deal, listing all five campaigns. Yup, five seperate campaigns! 

Sal.Paradise said:

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/guess-what-resident-evil-6-has-a-fifth-scenario/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Four full-fledged scenarios in Resident Evil 6 not enough for you? Well, you’ll be very, very pleased to know that there’s actually a fifth scenario, titled “Prelude.” Just take my money already, Capcom.

A few days ago Eurogamer posted their preview of the game’s updated build, in it they revealed that Resident Evil 6, on top of the already revealed four scenarios, would boast “an unseen ‘Prelude’ campaign.” And the image above, which has just been leaked and posted on various RE sites, pretty much seals the deal, listing all five campaigns. Yup, five seperate campaigns! 

This keeps on getting better and better!  I just hope the scenarios are 7 hours in length each.

Sal.Paradise said:

Thanks for the info Sal. News of 5 seperate campaigns has rekindled my interest.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I see a "Resident Evil 6 Gold" release with this game.  Maybe even packaged with REmake, as people call it.

I want a confirmation of PS Move support. Motion controls were better to me with RE4 on wii and RE5 Gold. I really don't want to go back to L2 R2 mechanics.
At this point I'm surprised it hasn't been spoken on, but i can't see any reason they wouldn't build support for Move.

darkknightkryta said:
Sal.Paradise said:

This keeps on getting better and better!  I just hope the scenarios are 7 hours in length each.

They'll be much longer than that. Capcom Said each campaign will be about 3/4 as long as RE5 so we're looking at 40+ hours long game

darkknightkryta said:
spurgeonryan said:

I see a "Resident Evil 6 Gold" release with this game.  Maybe even packaged with REmake, as people call it.

I could see them remaking it for the Wii U. I just hope they do not wait too long. I enjoyed the remakes on the Wii and GC, but I am hoping for more on the Wii U.

In other news  I recently bought Resident Evil 2 for the N64!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
darkknightkryta said:
spurgeonryan said:

I could see them remaking it for the Wii U. I just hope they do not wait too long. I enjoyed the remakes on the Wii and GC, but I am hoping for more on the Wii U.

In other news  I recently bought Resident Evil 2 for the N64!

Pft, that's so 1998.  I bought it on PSN, that's more 2008 :P.  but yeah that n64 port was bad ass, cramming two CDs into a cartridge.