By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 6 Hype Thread!

Tagged games:

^^Oh Snap! I still have one campaign left to play through, so it'll be good that I can coop Ada's story now. So good.

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
^^Oh Snap! I still have one campaign left to play through, so it'll be good that I can coop Ada's story now. So good.

Have you tried Mercenaries yet? Is it different from RE5? 

Sal.Paradise said:
darkknightkryta said:

No.  Me and my buddy have been playing the campaigns.  We've been hooked on them.  We'll probably do them when we finish Chris' campaign.  Though if you end up getting it before I start mercenaries then I'll try it with you.

darkknightkryta said:
Sal.Paradise said:
darkknightkryta said:

No.  Me and my buddy have been playing the campaigns.  We've been hooked on them.  We'll probably do them when we finish Chris' campaign.  Though if you end up getting it before I start mercenaries then I'll try it with you.

Cool, thanks Though I've got a ton of games to play before then.  

Sal.Paradise said:

No problem, though I don't think I'll be getting rid of my copy of RE6, if ever.  I liked RE 5 a lot and I like this game just as much.  Hit me up on PSN, it's the same as my username, just mention that you're Sal.

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
Sal.Paradise said:

No problem, though I don't think I'll be getting rid of my copy of RE6, if ever.  I liked RE 5 a lot and I like this game just as much.  Hit me up on PSN, it's the same as my username, just mention that you're Sal.

Will do Yeh I played mercenaries years after I got RE5, hoping it'll be the same here. And maybe some juicy DLC campaigns like last time. 

I'm not too sure about DLC campaigns, I mean, Capcom put quite a bit of content in this game but I'm sure they might do something for mercenaries. Do you still play RE5?

Noo not for a while now. My total time must've been 100+ hrs though.

Same with mine, I think I had 90 clocked and a platinum.