By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - *SPOILERS* How did Batman_____at the end of The Dark Knight Rises?

Dead or Alive?

Died a hero and didn't l... 4 20.00%

Lives but told nobody but Selina and Alfred 12 60.00%

Why so serious? (See the results) 4 20.00%

Total:20

1. when the bomb exploded, it should have completely vaporized the bat jet.
2. when they recovered the bat jet, they found out that the auto pilot was fixed.
3. we saw batman looking at the timer when it was pretty much down to like 5sec before explosion.
4. indiana jones survives a nuclear blast by hiding inside a freezer.

I don't know man....

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
wfz said:
I really wish the screen cut to black after Alfred's smile. Leaving it open to interpretation would have been such a better ending. It felt like they FORCED the extra scene showing Bruce and the Catwoman chick together.

CATWOMAN CHICK???!!!?

She's only Anne Hathaway, the most badass sexy princess secret agent spy burglar. 

Too busy for names when the mind is focusing on the physical.

According to my brother (who was with me during the premier) He told me that he recalled Lucious Fox saying that he couldn't get the ejection feature functioning on the "batcopter* I can't recall if Batman said it himself that he fixed it prior to moving the reactor away from Gotham for it to explode. Anyway that was his theory which I agree.

We are in that prison. Batman's survival is the hope that Bane is dangling in front of us. We see the happy ending and we reach for it but we can't find a way to legitimately get there from where we are.

Red4ADevil said:
According to my brother (who was with me during the premier) He told me that he recalled Lucious Fox saying that he couldn't get the ejection feature functioning on the "batcopter* I can't recall if Batman said it himself that he fixed it prior to moving the reactor away from Gotham for it to explode. Anyway that was his theory which I agree.

No, no it was the auto-pilot feature. And at the end of the movie, Morgan Freeman was talking to the two mechanics who said that the problem was fixed by Bruce Wayne. 

Around the Network

Actually we don't know for certain that Bane died...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

@ TadpoleJackson yeah see I cant recall much from this movie. it's all scrambled up and such. But yea it was autopilot my mistake.

Just accept the fact that the last third of the movie made no sense and be okay with its nonsensicalness. That's what I'm doing.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

There is no doubt that some of this movie doesn't make sense. I'll be happier thinking that Superman saved him and we may get a Justice league sometime in the future.

I don't get that either, especially with the 6 mile radius the bomb has...even if Batman glides at 60 miles per hour it would take him a few min to get out of the radius & the clock showed 10 seconds till explosion.

Yeah I'm happy with the superman saving him theory...it makes sense. Metropolis is reasonably close to Gotham, was Superman having a hangover when al the drama in Gotham happened????

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey