By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - London 2012 Olympic Games-The Paralympics begin, opening ceremony on now!

Tagged games:

Will you watch the paralympics?

Yes! 66 75.86%

No! 0 0%

Only a little... 0 0%

See results 1 1.15%

Total:67
kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:

2nd or 3rd will be where GB finish in the Paralympics. BBC will be all over it again I imagine.

Nope, C4 is your go to guys this time, only BBC radio has access.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

It was a good end to a fantastic fortnight.

But seriously....emilie sandi? Taio cruz? Tinie tempah? Jessie J? One direction?

Where the hell was Paul mccartney? Adele? The rolling stones? Leona lewis? David bowie? Elton John? The list goes on..

Well, congrats to all, English, Irish, Welsh and Scottish! A great great Olympics!

See you all here in Rio de Janeiro in 16! Bring your best! We'll try ours!

Can't wait for Brazil 2014 and Rio 2016.

Proud to be british.

We did ourselves very proud. We put on a great show. Very very happy.

Well done Britain.

Around the Network

haxxiy said:

Because the olympics are on england and the world is supposed to see anglo-saxon people, not "heehee! Isn't diversity cute?". That kind of stuff didn't happen on China. It doesn't happen anywhere else. That's not to say they performed bad or anything, it wasn't my intention to offend.

Welcome to modern world :D White people don't do sports  in Europe. Immigrants have higher represenation in sports achievements  unproportional to their part in total population, especially in athletics.

Medal count in Athletics:

It's Africa, dude :D

man-bear-pig said:

But seriously....emilie sandi? Taio cruz? Tinie tempah? Jessie J? One direction?

Where the hell was Paul mccartney? Adele? The rolling stones? Leona lewis? David bowie? Elton John? The list goes on..

Already performed

Pregnant

we had the Who, kind of a big deal there buddy

Leona Lewis OVERRATED! (yes, I went there)

okay, I'll give you that one

They could have chosen anyone and have been accused of not choosing correctly.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

One thing I didn't like is that both the man's and woman's marathon didn't finish in the Olympic stadium like they traditionally do. But overall it was a very good Olympics. Can't wait for Rio its going to be great and better for the people in my hemisphere since most of the events are going to be shown live.

man-bear-pig said:

They had George Michael who is still one of the best live performers around.  It would have been better though if none of the former Spice Girls would have performed.

Yeah, I know the musical line-up was great, but why people like Taio Cruz?! He's the definition of a 1-hit-wonder...i dont think hes had a song since 2009. They shouldve had people that are renown worldwide, not home grown british people who 95% of the viewing audience won't know