By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - London 2012 Olympic Games-The Paralympics begin, opening ceremony on now!

Tagged games:

Will you watch the paralympics?

Yes! 66 75.86%

No! 0 0%

Only a little... 0 0%

See results 1 1.15%

Total:67

BIT OF HUMOR TO END THE OLYMPICS.

Around the Network

@people who're trying to find excuses and do not regard GDR olympic achievements as they should have.

I've been lurking over the web for Olympic-related news I've missed, here's brilliant finding for you.

British scientists (yeah, I hear people laughing already, it's a mem), again... British scientists "weighted" medals against various excuses people here mentioned like population, wealth and even more! British should be even more proud, they took 2nd place. Follow the link to find out the real winner :D

See? I just take your logic, people who doesn't appreciate GDR team enough, and make you argument look absurd. As I've said it already - it's all excuses.

Cobretti2 said:

BIT OF HUMOR TO END THE OLYMPICS.

Some people...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

these alternate tables don't make much sense to me,unless they take into account athletes training/living in other countries using their facilities.i don't see teh point

Above & Beyond

There is no point, it just puts other countries higher or lower, for preference.

Around the Network

I just feel as though I should mention something about the Paralympics. It's quite a big deal, but Im nit sure if its big enough for a new thread... Anyway, it looks like the games will be by far the biggest ever. And the opening ceremony is on now.

It's all scientific, I like that. It's on 4 if you care.

Sigh, looks like another lengthy athletes parade...

Normally it's China and GB on top, I expect the same to occur this time

America got 13 golds, GB 45ish and China 95. I don't think so.