By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MICROSOFT earnings are in - 360: 1.1m shipped. Numbers inside.

kowenicki said:

That's just your interpretation... I'm reporting rock solid facts. With no spin and little or no emotional comment.

The way you are reading that is the real barometer here.

If there is no emotional content to your posts, why on Earth did me asking the question I did, make you flip? Why did my thread, with nothing but facts in the OP (not "spin"), wind you up? Why do you get emotional when the mighty Huddersfield let you draw against them?

Im curious

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
room414 said:
Kynes said:
I'm not going to play semantics because English is not my native language, and I'm in clear adversity in this game. I just want to say that Kowen may have jumped too quick in this thread, but that doesn't mean he deserves what some of you are doing.

If you've been paying attention you will have noticed that kowenicki is absolutely revelling in sony's financial difficulties. Now that's fine if he wants to do that but don't expect sony fans to be extending any courtesies. He deserves all the grief he gets. (just speaking in general not necessarily about anyone in this thread) 

That's just your interpretation... I'm reporting rock solid facts. With no spin and little or no emotional comment.

The way you are reading that is the real barometer here.

riiight..

sony fans ganging up on people needs to stop

Poor Kowen.

The guy is like a magnet for hatred. I would hate to see his inbox, lol.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Why fuck is there so much Sony talk in here anyway? Who cares who started it, it's just as, if not more annoying to see people keeping it going.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

http://www.vg247.com/2012/07/23/ps3-4000-skips-gamescom-16gb-flash-sku-goes-cheap/

maybe because PS3 stock level too high...ah