By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MICROSOFT earnings are in - 360: 1.1m shipped. Numbers inside.

Lol you guys, I'm telling mom.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
Carl2291 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

The quote of Dirty + his reaction that you could consider flamebait + his history.

What he said was 100% true. Its not trolling at all. 2nd Worst Q4 since release == healthy. His reaction was obvious as the other guy is actually baiting and trolling/flaming him.

Dirty was baiting and trolling? His yep all is well reaction would ofcourse lead to someone quoting it...What you expect? Especially if he says it :). Anyway I am not a moderator and you aren't one aswell. I let the mods decide. 

Not DirtyP. Mitlar. Did you even read what was said?

kowenicki said:
Carl2291 said:
Is this the first ever Quarterly loss for MS?

Yeah... Sucks doesn't it.

Just the high teens of billions profit this year then.  Oh hum.

Still, should be back to about 24billion next financial year so it ain't all bad.

(They would have made about 6 billion this qtr but for the write off, this was also the highest revenue year for MS ever. Loving the spin that's appeared from you today too, it's genius in its banality)

It kinda does. First time ever making a loss. Thats pretty big.

Can you point out my spin?

Turkish said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Carl2291 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

Just report Turkish for trolling.

Edit: Numbers are meh, certainly not great but not that bad like I thought either. 

Care to explain how Turkish is the one trolling when a) He said nothing wrong and b) a Nintendo fan (shock!) brought Sony profits into the thread?

The quote of Dirty + his reaction that you could consider flamebait + his history.

I'm reporting you for abusing and denigrating me in every way possible. Good thing that Carl puts you in your place. I haven't said anything wrong yet you try to denigrate my post. Not to mention you completely neglect the fact that the other dude brought Sony to the discussion.

When you call out someone for something, be honest and sure of what you're doing and don't ask for mods to decide.

Never have seen that other dude in my life.  When I saw you posts in the past I could half of the time not read them because you were banned for trolling.  You are fine to report me and say you never did something wrong.  But you said exactly the same thing last time when you were banned against the moderators. 

Watching MS Financials makes me feel bad about how small Nintendo and Sony are...

MS talks in Bilions, Sony in Milions... crazy.

Around the Network
Turkish said:

When you call out someone for something, be honest and sure of what you're doing and don't ask for mods to decide.

It's the mods jobs to decide not forums users to pass judgement like some clown court.  You were both baiting and trolling so no point shouting from a soap box.  Just because you told the truth, it doesn't mean you couldn't have put it in a less mocking tone, hence why it could be perceived as baiting.

MS made some good profits. I wonder how 2013 will look?

Argh_College said:
Watching MS Financials makes me feel bad about how small Nintendo and Sony are...

MS talks in Bilions, Sony in Milions... crazy.

lol.

The figures seem to indicate the 360 is undertracked by VGChartz a little but on the whole they're not too bad. The declining shipments could point towards the 360 being long overdue a price cut which I fully expect in late September so they get a double spike in sales with the Halo 4/COD launch this year.

As for some of the discussion in this thread it's really rather saddening. When I joined the site and the couple of years lurking before that the site was filled with interesting discussion from people bringing up numbers and actual facts to debate their cause. We've now got a forum filled with trolls spreading misinformation and using bullying tactics to try and push down others opinions. It's really no surprise some of the best posters have left the site in the last 2 years. It's such a shame really.

Carl2291 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

What he said was 100% true. Its not trolling at all. 2nd Worst Q4 since release =/= healthy. His reaction was obvious as the other guy is actually baiting and trolling/flaming him.

dirty was not baiting or trolling