By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart -- 07 July 2012

NintendoPie said:

I'm loving the PS3 Community even more due to this chart!
YES! Make those Black Ops II sales go down PS3 Fans! YESSSSS!!!!

(It'll sadly go straight up on the last few weeks though... )

Reported for trolling.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

I'm loving the PS3 Community even more due to this chart!
YES! Make those Black Ops II sales go down PS3 Fans! YESSSSS!!!!

(It'll sadly go straight up on the last few weeks though... )

what do you mean? it's the second most preodered game for ps3? or compared to last year? then bo2 preorders are down for both, ps3 and 360.

Jay520 said:
Hitman is going to be one of the Top 5 Selling PS360 multiplats for the holiday. Mark my words. It'll be under Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, and maybe Madden.

Mark my words... Mark it!!!!

usa or worldwide? i know it's the usa preorders thread just curious (because of fifa and pes)

crissindahouse said:
Jay520 said:
Hitman is going to be one of the Top 5 Selling PS360 multiplats for the holiday. Mark my words. It'll be under Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, and maybe Madden.

usa or worldwide? i know it's the usa preorders thread just curious (because of fifa and pes)

Damn this is USA only. FFFUUUUUU!

You know what...scratch that. Yeah, worldwide, it can do it. It lose to Madden in America, but it'll beat it considerably everywhere else. It's going to lose to FIFA overall though. FIFA is too big. I say it'll be CoD, AC, & FIFA that will beat Hitman. Borderlands maybe. Hitman may get a big advantage over Borderlands in Europe so it could beat it worldwide. And if Borderlands beats it, Hitman will still be number 5. What else could top it? I don't think Madden will top it. (Or aT least I hope not)

Jay520 said:
crissindahouse said:
Jay520 said:

You know what...scratch that. Yeah, worldwide, it can do it. It lose to Madden in America, but it'll beat it considerably everywhere else. It's going to lose to FIFA overall though. FIFA is too big. I say it'll be CoD, AC, & FIFA that will beat Hitman. Borderlands maybe. Hitman may get a big advantage over Borderlands in Europe so it could beat it worldwide. And if Borderlands beats it, Hitman will still be number 5. What else could top it? I don't think Madden will top it. (Or aT least I hope not)

to be honest i have absolutely no clue how madden games sell because i don't care about american football nor the games for that. i know it sold very good some years ago in usa but not sure how it was the last years. so yeah, in usa mabye before fifa but behind madden and worldwide before madden but behind fifa.  are there games like dance party 158.5?

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
Jay520 said:
crissindahouse said:
Jay520 said:

to be honest i have absolutely no clue how madden games sell because i don't care about american football nor the games for that. i know it sold very good some years ago in usa but not sure how it was the last years. so yeah, in usa mabye before fifa but behind madden and worldwide before madden but behind fifa.  are there games like dance party 158.5?

Dance games for the PS360? None that I can think of. I think Hitman can do it!

pezus said:
Jay520 said:
crissindahouse said:
Jay520 said:

I honestly don't think this Hitman will be a big seller. Madden will probably open a lot stronger, but we'll see about the legs.

I think it has the potential to sell 2 million copies on PS and Xbox, and 500k on PC retail

Jay520 said:

I have marked your words. There is no way in hell that Hitman is gonna be one of the top 5 selling PS360 multiplats of the holiday though...perhaps top 15.

man-bear-pig said:
Jay520 said:

I have marked your words. There is no way in hell that Hitman is gonna be one of the top 5 selling PS360 multiplats of the holiday though...perhaps top 15.

I admit that top 5 will require a bit of luck but top 10 is guaranteed.

Jay520 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Jay520 said:

I admit that top 5 will require a bit of luck but top 10 is guaranteed.

Wanna bet?