By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart -- 07 July 2012

crissindahouse said:
NintendoPie said:

I'm loving the PS3 Community even more due to this chart!
YES! Make those Black Ops II sales go down PS3 Fans! YESSSSS!!!!

(It'll sadly go straight up on the last few weeks though... )

what do you mean? it's the second most preodered game for ps3? or compared to last year? then bo2 preorders are down for both, ps3 and 360.

The hype seems like it is declining.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
crissindahouse said:
NintendoPie said:

what do you mean? it's the second most preodered game for ps3? or compared to last year? then bo2 preorders are down for both, ps3 and 360.

yeah but i don't understand why he is talking about the ps3 community because it will be the same for pc and 360 then. that's why i asked him

crissindahouse said:
AndrewWK said:
crissindahouse said:
NintendoPie said:

yeah but i don't understand why he is talking about the ps3 community because it will be the same for pc and 360 then. that's why i asked him

He is a CoD troll thats all I know.

man-bear-pig said:
Jay520 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Jay520 said:
Hitman is going to be one of the Top 5 Selling PS360 multiplats for the holiday. Mark my words. It'll be under Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, and maybe Madden.

Mark my words... Mark it!!!!

I have marked your words. There is no way in hell that Hitman is gonna be one of the top 5 selling PS360 multiplats of the holiday though...perhaps top 15.

I admit that top 5 will require a bit of luck but top 10 is guaranteed.

Wanna bet?

Not really, I already have too many bets going on to keep up with.

crissindahouse said:
NintendoPie said:

I'm happy it's not right after the 360 one. 360 has pre-ordered it more than PS3 has. (Yes, I know they usually do, but it is by a bigger margin this time around.) That's what I'm happy about.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
NintendoPie said:

Reported for trolling.

That's getting really old Jay. Besides, I complimented you and your family of PS3 Fans.

NintendoPie said:
Jay520 said:
NintendoPie said:

Reported for trolling.

That's getting really old Jay. Besides, I complimented you and your family of PS3 Fans.

But you blatantly trolled Call of Duty. Not cool, bro.

and please don't group me with others.

NintendoPie said:
crissindahouse said:
NintendoPie said:

I'm happy it's not right after the 360 one. 360 has pre-ordered it more than PS3 has. (Yes, I know they usually do, but it is by a bigger margin this time around.) That's what I'm happy about.

it's exactly the opposite^^ from last week or the week before:

"Call of Duty: Black Ops II (X360) added 24,809 pre-orders, up from 22,855 last week, for a total of 207,014. The game has fallen 182,000 pre-orders behind Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (X360) during the same week before release."

"Call of Duty: Black Ops II (PS3) added 8,156 pre-orders, down from 10,232 last week, for a total of 127,744. The game has fallen 51,000 pre-orders behind Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)"

so, xbox version was at 207k compared to 389k for mw3 and ps3 was at ~128k compared to 179k for mw3. margin between ps3 and 360 was 210k last year and only 79k this year (numbers are from 30. june)

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/250238/usa-preorders-chart-30-june-2012-kingdom-hearts-3d-climbs-the-chart/

360 mw lost almost half ot the preorders compared to last year.

crissindahouse said:

it's exactly the opposite^^ from last week or the week before:

"Call of Duty: Black Ops II (X360) added 24,809 pre-orders, up from 22,855 last week, for a total of 207,014. The game has fallen 182,000 pre-orders behind Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (X360) during the same week before release."

"Call of Duty: Black Ops II (PS3) added 8,156 pre-orders, down from 10,232 last week, for a total of 127,744. The game has fallen 51,000 pre-orders behind Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)"

so, xbox version was at 207k compared to 389k for mw3 and ps3 was at ~128k compared to 179k for mw3

360 mw lost almost half ot the preorders compared to last year.

360 is still peaking on the charts. PS3 hasn't and is down (by number of position) on the charts. They are usually really close to each other by position. This time they are not, that is what I was talking about. Btw, a drop for the PS3 version is quite big if by any number as 360 is where most of CoD's sales are at. 51K is quite the big drop, still.

Jay520 said:

But you blatantly trolled Call of Duty. Not cool, bro.

and please don't group me with others.

That's not trolling anyway. I wasn't really calling the series stupid or bad I was just saying I was happy to see the numbers dropping.

I thought you were a PS3 Fan? Or was I right about you secretly liking Mario a lot?