By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted rip off for 360 and PC! ......omg this is so wrong, Sony should sue ;-)

kain_kusanagi said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I'm sure it's borrowing ideas and such from other games as well, but the uncharted 'inspiration' is so obvious. But yeah, if it's a good game even I will buy it as I'm a huge fan of Uncharted. That's not even an issue. Using le copiz as the sole reason to avoid a game is a very stupid reason for sure. 

Oh yeah, the same goes for me. Whenever I find a game, book, or movie that I really enjoy, I always go out looking for more of it. For example, I loved Doom so I played all the "Doom Clones" and enjoyed most of them. I did the same thing with Quake, Tomb Raider, Halo, etc. If this game turns out to be good I don't see any reason an Uncharted fan should do anything but snatch it up as an alternative to waiting for more Uncharted.

yep agree 100%

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
kain_kusanagi said:

Oh yeah, the same goes for me. Whenever I find a game, book, or movie that I really enjoy, I always go out looking for more of it. For example, I loved Doom so I played all the "Doom Clones" and enjoyed most of them. I did the same thing with Quake, Tomb Raider, Halo, etc. If this game turns out to be good I don't see any reason an Uncharted fan should do anything but snatch it up as an alternative to waiting for more Uncharted.

yep agree 100%

Like, I played a bit of FFIV the After Years and because I love FFIV I enjoy it, but to be honest it isn't the same quality level at all. Though I do like the series, quality is important for me.

Since ND is one of a kind, I have little expectation that this clone will be anything nearly as enjoyable, so personally I would skip on it. I guess I just don't love games that much to play those that I would think would be a waste of time, but that's just me and I realize I'm very different from alot of peeps on this forum on that PoV.

happydolphin said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kain_kusanagi said:

yep agree 100%

Like, I played a bit of FFIV the After Years and because I love FFIV I enjoy it, but to be honest it isn't the same quality level at all. Though I do like the series, quality is important for me.

Since ND is one of a kind, I have little expectation that this clone will be anything nearly as enjoyable, so personally I would skip on it. I guess I just don't love games that much to play those that I would think would be a waste of time, but that's just me and I realize I'm very different from alot of peeps on this forum on that PoV.

I'm definitely gonna wait to hear/see some user feedback oon the game before I spend money on it for sure.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

This is some funny stuff I didn't even know Polish game developers existed.

Chris Hu said:

as example the witcher 2, call of juarez and dead island are from polish developers

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:

WHAT!

Poles have some great devs

CD Projekt RED - The Witcher

People Can Fly - Painkiller, Bulletstorm 

Techland - Dead Island, Call of Juarez

Reality Pump - Two Worlds, some old RTS games

City Interactive - Sniper: Ghost Warrior

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Shouldn't be too much of a rip off in the final product. These pictures I think are just to get publicity and to get people to think it will be a good game. Time will tell if it actually will be.

Imagine for a second it isn't Uncharted, and laugh your ass off :)

If you can't have the best of the best, you can have the next best thing which is this. Knock off or not, it looks pretty cool. I'll give it a try with it hits pc.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Sal.Paradise said:

Presumably, this is "Natoon Drek" and "Soolivan" 

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)