By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted rip off for 360 and PC! ......omg this is so wrong, Sony should sue ;-)

YukanaSenix said:M$ makes people PCs?

Where did M$ make my Gaming PC with a GTX680 and so on inside?If it would have been made by M$ it would burn down.
My PC is awesome and so are the brands i use - And guess what?The only part that has something to do is the OS and thats the worst part about the system cause Windows is crap.Gladly its pretty "cheap" =)

I am quite aware of this, sometimes I write that incorrectly when I do not care much to think hard about the response. When apple has all the games pc has then an apple will be on par with pc for games. Cheap is good anyways it gives the masses access. Funny how you think I love MS so, so much, you must be new.

Around the Network

Let me get this straight. People are angry that this game rips off a game that ripped off Tomb Raider?

pezus said:
Millenium said:
pezus said:
Millenium said:
LucasArts should sue Sony for taking Indy and degrading it then I guess.

They should thank them instead for making games worthy of the Indiana Jones name

They're not even close. *Sorrycurrentlynoaccestoappropriatetrollmemepicmaybenexttime*

Indiana Jones is overrated anyway. 

Uncharted is also overrated. (In MY opinion).

kain_kusanagi said:
Let me get this straight. People are angry that this game rips off a game that ripped off Tomb Raider?

TO THE INTERNET!!!

I welcome thee.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

pezus said:

Indiana Jones is overrated anyway. 

NEVAR!!! =)

I luv me some Indy.

Around the Network

When I read that it was an FPS, I thought that it would be different enough to not seem like an Uncharted copy. Boy I was wrong.

That isn't inspired, everything shown so far is a flat copy. I would die from laughter if his name was "Derek" or something.

dumbdown the scripted scenes amd change the title and i might buy it.
Anyway looking better visually becasue PC.

Even though even if it looks like a carbon copy ( with some little differences ), if they don't literally copy some aspects of Uncharted, then no one will sue them.

I know that even copying the color pallet is a bit trolling, but still, if that game does not have an exact copy of an element of Uncharted, nothing will happen.

naughty dog uncharted was inspired by gears of war http://everygamingnews.com/2011/09/22/naughty-dog-uncharted-inspired-by-gears-of-war/

Voiced by Sofian South.