By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted rip off for 360 and PC! ......omg this is so wrong, Sony should sue ;-)

Adventure Time!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I like this entire topic. Sony fans deserve this self-esteem boost.

No but seriously, this does seem pretty damn similar. Hopefully they will try (and succeed) to make it differ enough. After all, it does seem like a very uncharted gaming genre at the moment.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
I like this entire topic. Sony fans deserve this self-esteem boost.

No but seriously, this does seem pretty damn similar. Hopefully they will try (and succeed) to make it differ enough. After all, it does seem like a very uncharted gaming genre at the moment.

It's an FPS, not a TPS

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Who cares if they copy, it'll never be as good as uncharted so know need to worry.

think-man said:
Who cares if they copy, it'll never be as good as uncharted so know need to worry.

worrying about getting maybe a better game (which i absolutely doubt)? i would be pretty happy to get that. same with every other game series, if someone will copy my most beloved series halo and it would be better than halo for me, i would love it! that would be awesome to get an even better experience.

Around the Network

I dont understand

Yay!!!

kain_kusanagi said:
Let me get this straight. People are angry that this game rips off a game that ripped off Tomb Raider?

There are angry people? Where?

brendude13 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
Let me get this straight. People are angry that this game rips off a game that ripped off Tomb Raider?

Maybe upset is a better word for it. Look at this thread, there are people who are somehow offended that a game is ripping off a game that ripped off Tomb Raider which in turn ripped off Indiana Jones which also ripped off black & white adventure B-Movies.

Everything is inspired by something and it's not like Uncharted is the most original ip around.

kain_kusanagi said:
brendude13 said:
kain_kusanagi said:

Maybe upset is a better word for it. Look at this thread, there are people who are somehow offended that a game is ripping off a game that ripped off Tomb Raider which in turn ripped off Indiana Jones which also ripped off black & white adventure B-Movies.

Everything is inspired by something and it's not like Uncharted is the most original ip around.

not sure who you are talking about...people are just laughin at it >_> The only discussion/argument going on right now is the one between tomb raider/indiana/Uncharted...an argument/discussion that has been going on for ages. This game means nothing to them..i mean heck..this isn't even the first time this happened..no one was upset back then, no one is upset now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Looks like a very good game. I don't know why all of you think this is a copy.

Sony are the evil villains of the world, not everyone else.