By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Let's talk about countries!

What continent do you live on?

North America 58 30.85%

South America 15 7.98%

Europe 87 46.28%

Africa 3 1.60%

Asia 7 3.72%

Australia 13 6.91%

Antarctica 5 2.66%

Total:188

NintendoPie said:

I'm pretty sure Australia encompasses all of it.

AKA, Australia & Oceania. (1 whole thing.)

Yes, if you put it together this way. But the isles itself are no part of Australia. So, an option for Oceania or Australia should be changed to Australia and Oceania then? I think keeping it separate is more interesting for us.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
I live in the Country called America. Now, I know not many of you even know what America or USA is but that tis be where I live and where I was born.

And, what do you like or dislike about your country then?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

Mnementh said:
NintendoPie said:
I live in the Country called America. Now, I know not many of you even know what America or USA is but that tis be where I live and where I was born.

And, what do you like or dislike about your country then?

Likes: We're one of the only "Free" Countries, There is a lot of Internationalism (is that even a word?), We have a lot of good technology that is easily accesible, We are one of the richest countries (Well...)

Dislikes: iTunes won't let me buy all of my J-Pop and K-Pop songs, the people who think all Religious people are retarded because some are cray, (AKA, stereotyping, there's a lot of it here.), Asians are viewed as odd/different for some reason. (It's not necessarily racism it's just a large generalization.)

Mnementh said:

NintendoPie said:

I'm pretty sure Australia encompasses all of it.

AKA, Australia & Oceania. (1 whole thing.)

Yes, if you put it together this way. But the isles itself are no part of Australia. So, an option for Oceania or Australia should be changed to Australia and Oceania then? I think keeping it separate is more interesting for us.

i think australia & oceania would be enough, i think there is no need to seperate it. in the end you would have two fields for members of only two countries (australia and nz), i don't believe we will have many members from the isles there.

just imagine who will all be a part of asia. people from u.a.e. or yemen and people from indonesia^^

but no clue what i like or dislike of my country germany. i don't really care about how rich people in a country are or something like that. i was on many places on this planet and i could easily live in thailand or south africa even if i would only have a small flat there with not so nice furniture. but i would say i think it's great that no one has to be homeless here if he doesn't choose to be it.  and i dislike that some people here act like they have a bad life when 90% of the world population would be happy to live like them.

pezus said:

I come from the land of the ice and snow. From the midnight sun and the hot springs blow. In other words: Iceland!

What I like most about Iceland:
The nature, omg the nature. Volcanoes, hot springs, lakes, mountains, caves, glaciers, waterfalls.
The water we drink (straight from the tap) is sooo good and, best of all, free. Much better than any water I've ever bought when visiting other countries.
Mostly a very peaceful country.

What I don't like:
The goddamnable wind. When will it stop?
Everything is pricey.

Oh, you are from the great cold country of the north. Is it so great, as I think it is? Probably the people there are like the ones from Winterfell, the blood of the first men is running through them.

Around the Network

NintendoPie said:

Likes: We're one of the only "Free" Countries, There is a lot of Internationalism (is that even a word?), We have a lot of good technology that is easily accesible, We are one of the richest countries (Well...)

Dislikes: iTunes won't let me buy all of my J-Pop and K-Pop songs, the people who think all Religious people are retarded because some are cray, (AKA, stereotyping, there's a lot of it here.), Asians are viewed as odd/different for some reason. (It's not necessarily racism it's just a large generalization.)

I think my english is too weak. What is the meaning of 'one of the only'?

I live in the Country of Southern California.

crissindahouse said:

i think australia & oceania would be enough, i think there is no need to seperate it. in the end you would have two fields for members of only two countries (australia and nz), i don't believe we will have many members from the isles there.

just imagine who will all be apart of asia. people from u.a.e. or yemen and people from indonesia^^

You're probably right.

Mnementh said:

NintendoPie said:

I think my english is too weak. What is the meaning of 'one of the only'?

That's a really easy one. xD

It means it's rare to find or something that's rare out of everything else.

I'm from Tasmania, Australia, but I live in The Netherlands, Europe.

Australia like: It's beautifull and friendly for the most part, and the economy is pretty good in comparison to other continents.

Australia dislike: Expensive beer.

The Netherlands like: Cheap beer, legal drugs and young skanks.

The Netherlands dislike: Too many idiot foreigners with no respect or discipline, no nature to speak off and the retarded government.