By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Films That Scare You

Tagged games:

AndrewWK said:
happydolphin said:
AndrewWK said:
Texas Chainsaw Massacre scared the shit out of me. And this Steven King Clown movie, I watched it when I was 6 years old, and feared clown ever since (still do).

You're probably talking about "It".

The movies that realy scared me growind up were Terminator 2, The Lawnmower Man (especially at the end), The Village (M Night Shamalayahan), the two first Indiana Jones (especially Temple of Doom), and I guess the Blair Witch Project.

After that I stopped getting scared.

Terminator 2 scared you??? O.O

I was 8 when I saw this movie, it became instantly one of my favourite movies ever (still is). I and my cousins played it all the time I always the Arnie or the evil Terminator. I made my father to buy Terminator bed clothes because I saw them in a catalog. 

Yeah! :D I was very scared of the "evil Terminator", the T2000. :$

Around the Network

the shining... the twin scene is pretty disturbing.....

The first Scream movie, not a particularly scary movie but I was always afraid that the guy would run up my stairs and into my room. I would have been 10 or 11

More recently tho insidious really creeped me out but thanks to its horrible story I got over it easily.

aikohualda said:

God dammit Kubrick... 

The original The Omen (1976) always creeped me out. Something about adopting a little boy that you find out will grow up to be the Anti-Christ is truly scary to me. It was much better than the overrated Exorcist which was more silly than scary. A little girl's had spins around and spits up pea soup... whatever.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

The only true scary movies, are the ones that absorb you into the characters, you feel their drama and their struggle. The only way this is accomplished, is by very good story telling, intricate direction and good performances.

The only movies to have ths effect on me are Alien, The Thing, The Descent, Shutter and Pulse (Kairo). These 5 movies are the most perfect horror movies ever made.

While they are not as good, I also liked The Ring/Ringu, The Last Excorsism, Splinter and The Village