By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Films That Scare You

Tagged games:

sub-zero-TM said:
Same as you man lol The Ring,The Grudge and The Exorcist, bottom line is creepy little girls scare me!!!
The Women In Black was pretty scary! and it's the only horror movie that i watched more than one time casue it's awesome,have you seen it?if you didn't then go watch it.

I remember one more horror movie that got me shaking when i watched it The Texsas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)

Just children in horror movies in general. It's a cliche of the genre at this point but something about demonic kids (probably becuase of their innoncence) is a bit unsettling.

The Woman In Black was decent, I enjoyed it (Girlfriend hated it though). There were some pretty tense moments when he's staying in the womans house alone. The circumstances or rules in regards to how and why she kills people sucked some of the fear out of the story though as it became more apparent. Also I'm not really sure how I felt about the ending, it was just a bit generic.

I saw the Texas Chainsaw Massacre in the cinema. The level of violence is a bit shocking. Also not a bad movie and one I'd watch again. I like your taste in horror movies!

Around the Network
axumblade said:
I always get freaked out by zombie movies because they always end the same way "Everybody dies. The world is d0med." But I'm not really scared of zombies, I just hate end of humanity scenarios in movies.

I hate that, I mean, what was the point of watching the movie?

morenoingrato said:
axumblade said:
I always get freaked out by zombie movies because they always end the same way "Everybody dies. The world is d0med." But I'm not really scared of zombies, I just hate end of humanity scenarios in movies.

I hate that, I mean, what was the point of watching the movie?

To see Zombies. Humans love them some Zombies!

I watched a lot of horror movies when I was a kid with my mother, some of them scared the shit out of me then but when I watched them again they where more funny then scary.

Another great one I totally forgot about is Salem's Lot; the excellent 1979 original, not the 2004 version and definitely not the terrible "Return to" sequel in the '80s. That is the best Stephen King movie adaptation ever made right next to The Shining and The Stand.

For anyone who's not familiar with it, it's about vampires, and specifically the part where the boy's brother is floating outside his window scratching at it to get in was one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

Around the Network

Horror movies really don't scare me they just gross me out if they have a lot of blood and gore in them. That being said some of my favorite horror movies are The Thing (1982), Halloween (1978), The Shining (1980) and The Exorcist.

Anything with Jennifer Aniston.

The Thing, Alien, Terminator 1 all scared me. Jacobs ladder, which influenced Silent Hill, and In the mouth of madness, which Alan Wake heavily borrows from are both scary as well.

To be honest I haven't been scared in many many years.

But Signs and The Blair Witch Project really disturbed me roflmao

And of course I'm still having nightmares of E.T. godammit.

[REC]. Not the shitty American remake, the good one...