By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Looking for Gamewise Testers! Sign Up Here!

NintendoPie said:
man-bear-pig said:

*facepalm*

Heeyyy! I was just wondering.

Besides, he doesn't answer me anyway. So I doubt he could care about what questions I ask.

Yes they are user numbers. They are chosen by rank of how awesome you are, the lower the better

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
NintendoPie said:
man-bear-pig said:

*facepalm*

Heeyyy! I was just wondering.

Besides, he doesn't answer me anyway. So I doubt he could care about what questions I ask.

Yes they are user numbers. They are chosen by rank of how awesome you are, the lower the better

Le Gasp! So rude you are!

Thanks for answering, though. 

I'll check it out

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
@Ninpie, it isn't the member number, it is how ioi would rate each of us on a scale of 1 to 100,000.

With 1 being the highest rating possible

It's actually a double scale, starting off fairly high, peaking at 26625 and then falling again.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Just to clear things up (as it hasn't been fully explained to me before) will our full profiles (game collections, posts, friends) be ported over to GameWise or will it just be basic info and our name?

It would be very hard to start all over again.

@Kantor >_>

Around the Network

I'm game! Although would it be possible for my username to be YoJohn117 instead of yo_john117? (if I get in that is).

spurgeonryan said:
Yeah it has come along way, ioi and the rest have done a great job. You will all be surprised! I would guess that you can just keep trying to sign up, but the OP did say by tomorrow.

Oh... I guess I kind of skipped over that part. Heh...

At least I didn't feel like a dummy trying to submit my Usnername in 100 times and it not working.

Do I need to post here again? I already submitted for the beta and I've been pestering you on AIM.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'd like to join! Should I go ahead and submit a request on the website?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I'd like to join as well. Sounds promising.