By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Looking for Gamewise Testers! Sign Up Here!

I could stand to sign up. I'm going to use the site to maintain my game collection since the feature is going off VGC, and i found i enjoyed that feature. Can i test the ability to add and rate games?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I'm interested, may I join too?

Sure, I'm interested to see what it is all about.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I would greatly appreciate an opportunity like this. I'm currently pursuing game related work, applying my degree towards it, and augmenting it by studying web design and wordpress. I have also been interested in game reviews and (bug)testing. I think being included in something would be a great motivational tool for me.

EDIT: Gamewise looks like a wikipedia for games, which I support fully! It's great when a game has its own wiki, i.e. the unofficial elder scrolls pages. Even better that there would be a wiki for all games.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I'm interested.

Around the Network

That's a pretty good test pool we have going there! Hopefully Feedback will be mostly positive as I have wanted to see this site for awhile now and I have high hopes for it.

This list clearly needs more veteran members (aka older than MontanaHatchet).

Sign me up.

that's cool

Ready for duty!

pezus said:

Nice, let's see what's up!

Edit: Hmm...I got redirected to this thread when I logged in, and had to open a new window/go again to gamewise.co 

I think the login page just uses a generic redirect to go back to the page you came from... which means ioi shouldn't have directed us directly to it (although as that will need to be fixed maybe it's a good thing)