By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Looking for Gamewise Testers! Sign Up Here!

Am I too late?

Around the Network

I'd definitely be interested!

Where is it pulling the info for "recently followed" games in our profile?

It seems to have a list of some of the most recent games I added to my collection, but also Blast Works (which I don't think I have checked out in a couple of years), the PC version of Black Ops (which I probably have looked at some time, but not sure when) and the DS version of Phoenix Wright: T&T (which I don't remember ever looking at).

n.b. Seems profile features are mostly defunct atm anyway.

^Yeah I get the same.
Also I added a page to the menu editor for Ganon, but I can't delete it for some reason (If you go to the character Ganon there will be a page called "default name" underneath "History"... whenever I delete it from the menu editor it re-appears when I save.

all is a bit slow... well did my first two feedbacks...

Around the Network

Need to check it out on my PC tomorrow.

I would definitely like to try this out, if names are still being taken. The new site looks very slick.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

The site looks amazing! Although most links are dead for me when I click them and I can't seem to edit anything yet.

The site looks fantastic, definitely what I wanted as far as design. The blue/white color scheme is easy on the eyes and there's very little clutter. It will definitely take some time to get used to some of the changes, but so far I love it. Is Gamewise going to feature every character from every game ever? Because that's certainly a tall order to fill.

Edit: Just added a new profile picture for Cloud Strife. This site could be very addictive. 

spurgeonryan said:
Yes.^ Some games have a mind numbing amount of characters with difficult to find banner type images for them. You will be busy forever!

Perfect!

Naznatips/ioi: Do I have to use my email address to report bugs?