By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Looking for Gamewise Testers! Sign Up Here!

I'm definitely looking forward to filling the site with more game information than you could ever want.

Around the Network

Where is this little blue report button supposed to be by the way? Given that some people above me have apparently reported things I am guessing I am blocking it. I have allowed all scripts through, so it must be ghostery (which is unusual)
Ah, figured it out... screw that though I don't give out my email so easily, I'll report problems here or in a more dedicated problem thread if one exists.

Just checked it out and the site looks to be coming along nicely. The more info that is added, the better this site will be.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

The site is very pleasing in the eyes and has a ton of potential, great job.

Also, I don't know if you actually care about this, but it's 100% iOS unfriendly. You can't sign in from Opera and almost nothing works with Safari. But I'm going to shut up now.

Sign me up.

I hope it'll be mobile friendly.

Also, should we being our own beer or will refreshments be served?

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
The site is very pleasing in the eyes and has a ton of potential, great job.

Also, I don't know if you actually care about this, but it's 100% iOS unfriendly. You can't sign in from Opera and almost nothing works with Safari. But I'm going to shut up now.

cool, I hope its Android friendly as well. Can anyone confirm?

I'm up for it!

Signature goes here!

So all of my ratings for games in my collection migrated over, but the collection itself did not?

That certainly makes it easier. I just have to follow the 122 games in my collection, rather than re-rate all of them. Good show.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Tried adding a new character whilst updating Endless Ocean 2 - when you type in the name and click add new character a it opens a new page which has nothing but the header and footer and a short note saying "adding new character"... but nothing happens.

While editing the game, if you go to characters and click on edit page, it all works fine until you click save changes or save & close... at which point nothing happens. However if you use the menu at the top to go to a working page (such as menu editor or main details) it will then allow you to save and close... but will only save the info for the last character you added some for.

If you try editing the platform/releases page... it won't let you save or close (brings up a message asking you to use the add release or update release buttons whether you used them or not)

Mr Khan said:
So all of my ratings for games in my collection migrated over, but the collection itself did not?

That certainly makes it easier. I just have to follow the 122 games in my collection, rather than re-rate all of them. Good show.

Your collection will have migrated over as well... it's just not currently accessible in your profile (it will be under "rated games")

As for the following... not sure if that does anything yet... given the number of followers on some games I suspect if you had the game in your collection here you will already be following it there.