By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Looking for Gamewise Testers! Sign Up Here!

I said when it was announced and I'll say it now: I'd love to!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Mr Khan said:
So all of my ratings for games in my collection migrated over, but the collection itself did not?

That certainly makes it easier. I just have to follow the 122 games in my collection, rather than re-rate all of them. Good show.

Your collection will have migrated over as well... it's just not currently accessible in your profile (it will be under "rated games")

Awesome. Well, i'm satisfied. Aside from the fact that the generic TMNT game will not get off my "Following" list. I have Smash Up, and would perhaps like to follow that, but not the other.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

If it's not too late, then sure, sign me up!

I really should've woken up earlier. >_>

Mr Khan said:
TWRoO said:
Mr Khan said:
So all of my ratings for games in my collection migrated over, but the collection itself did not?

That certainly makes it easier. I just have to follow the 122 games in my collection, rather than re-rate all of them. Good show.

Your collection will have migrated over as well... it's just not currently accessible in your profile (it will be under "rated games")

Awesome. Well, i'm satisfied. Aside from the fact that the generic TMNT game will not get off my "Following" list. I have Smash Up, and would perhaps like to follow that, but not the other.

I assume you are talking about the "recently followed" section in your profile... yeah I am unsure as to where it is pulling games from as I have Phoenix Wright: T&T for DS in my list, which I don't believe I have ever looked at.

Wait... I do have the same game on WiiWare, so perhaps the game itself is a single entity, but the system allows that same entity to stand for multiple platforms... which may also explain why CoD:Black Ops and Blast Works are also in my list: I had them on my wishlist here on VGC... I took them off it a few months ago, but that may have counted as "following" to this new system.

EDIT: you should be able to un-follow if you go to the games page and click the red cross in the triangular tab underneath where it says logout.

Around the Network

I'm quite confused with the navigation of the site but hopefully I'll just get used to it.

The design is quite nice, though. Very esthetically pleasing.

NintendoPie said:
I'm quite confused with the navigation of the site but hopefully I'll just get used to it.

How come you can do it and I can't? :/

If you still need people then sign me up.

Sounds like quite a nice site you guys are setting up.

Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:

You can't login? Did you go directly to the sight or use ioi's link?

NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:

You can't login? Did you go directly to the sight or use ioi's link?

Went directly to the site.