By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Looking for Gamewise Testers! Sign Up Here!

I'd love to joint and test the site, but I haven't come up with a username yet, and if this username's going to be permanent, I'll be a huge dbag with this name come next gen and on after...

Around the Network
PSwii60 said:
I'd love to joint and test the site, but I haven't come up with a username yet, and if this username's going to be permanent, I'll be a huge dbag with this name come next gen and on after...

Well the next Playstation is obviously going to be called PS4, and we already know of Wii U. You just have to hope that Microsoft's next name has the number 60 in it.

Ok, I'm going to take a break for a bit. I've tried adding character descriptions. I'll add one, hit update, and then it won't let me save the changes. I've done a bunch of things to mess with it, and nothing is working properly. So far, I got Selvaria (and her doesn't display properly) and Gregor's as well as Welkin and Alicia but their descriptions are swapped.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Why does it keep insisting that I am following LEGO Batman? >_>

Is anyone else having this problem?

It would be nice to know the template size for banners, because I am thinking of making some for the Suikoden characters... also its quite confusing how some characters that clearly aren't cross-franchise are saved in multiple franchises, and I don't know how to split it up

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Ok, I'm going to take a break for a bit. I've tried adding character descriptions. I'll add one, hit update, and then it won't let me save the changes. I've done a bunch of things to mess with it, and nothing is working properly. So far, I got Selvaria (and her doesn't display properly) and Gregor's as well as Welkin and Alicia but their descriptions are swapped.

You did a good job on Welkin, did not look at the others :D also good job overall so far :D

thumbs up for outlawauron

spurgeonryan said:
It is all a bit twisted up right now. I already had stuff a month ago and knew not what it was. Also it says Beetle adventure racing was released in the 1970's in America.

The banners are strange right now. I have had to re edit a lot and still they sometimes come out strange. Work in progress.

Is there supposed to be a friend system in place? I can't find anyone!

NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
It is all a bit twisted up right now. I already had stuff a month ago and knew not what it was. Also it says Beetle adventure racing was released in the 1970's in America.

The banners are strange right now. I have had to re edit a lot and still they sometimes come out strange. Work in progress.

Is there supposed to be a friend system in place? I can't find anyone!

It seems to not be implemented so far... (you can look at the user list, which clearly does not contain us betaers...)

Stefl1504 said:
outlawauron said:

You did a good job on Welkin, did not look at the others :D also good job overall so far :D

thumbs up for outlawauron

I've gone through and did nearly every Valkyria 1 character. Still a work in progress as I work around the system.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Stefl1504 said:

It seems to not be implemented so far... (you can look at the user list, which clearly does not contain us betaers...)

Well hopefully it'll be included in the final release.