By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim's new Expansion pack is literally groundbreaking

http://kotaku.com/5921282/heres-your-first-look-at-skyrims-dlc-in-action

Around the Network

LOL! I see they are keeping up with their tradition of bugs in every release and update the do

Still can't wait to play the expansion pack!

The more people buy their buggy products and support their broken games the less motivated they will be to ever fix them in future releases.

I've been complaining about their broken games for years now.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Looks like I'll be waiting for the bug fixes again with this one. Then I shall thief it up.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

Considering Skyrim is still buggy...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Still the beta ?

Barozi said:
Still the beta ?

What, Skyrim or Dawngaurd?

>Pokerface<

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Barozi said:
Still the beta ?

this is on Xbox exclusively for the moment.

hatmoza said:
The more people buy their buggy products and support their broken games the less motivated they will be to ever fix them in future releases.

I've been complaining about their broken games for years now.

but Skyrim is an excellent game, don't let this kind of stuff throw you off, its great.

I was just watching the little Kirby that sat in front of his TV.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius