By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim's new Expansion pack is literally groundbreaking

PullusPardus said:
Barozi said:
Still the beta ?

this is on Xbox exclusively for the moment.

Okaaay not sure if that answers my question, but I guess it's still the Dawnguard beta and not the final version.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Barozi said:
Still the beta ?

Thanks for beta testing again i guess?

But i won't buy the DLC Probably....The PC Version already has far more new content from fans FOR FREE

Got to love ze bugz.

hatmoza said:
The more people buy their buggy products and support their broken games the less motivated they will be to ever fix them in future releases.

I've been complaining about their broken games for years now.

Unfortunately, I will keep buying and playing their buggy game because nobody else makes an immersive RPG game/world quiet like them. Skyrim was so great that I re-start after 100+ hours invested in current game when I had major quest bug.

It made me very upset that they have such bugs and even more upset that they had much bigger problems than mine to fix on their bug list so rather than wait I just restarted.

As soon as a different company with higher quality standards starts making games of similar design/scope I would happily jump ship. I don't care about the universe/characters/story of Elder Scrolls... just the first person immersion and explore/discover scale and the non-menu driven leveling.

Barozi said:
PullusPardus said:
Barozi said:
Still the beta ?

Okaaay not sure if that answers my question, but I guess it's still the Dawnguard beta and not the final version.

I don't think so. It's the final version and it's on Xbox Live right now. I just finished downloading it.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
YukanaSenix said:
PullusPardus said:
Barozi said:
Still the beta ?

Thanks for beta testing again i guess?

But i won't buy the DLC Probably....The PC Version already has far more new content from fans FOR FREE

Oohhhh , pc gaming masterrace , I actually play it on PC , but this is an expansion pack not a mod.

What I was saying is its not A beta since its released on Xbox at the moment

Barozi said:
PullusPardus said:
Barozi said:
Still the beta ?

Yes it does , it's on Xbox live at the moment as in the full thing that you buy, so it's not a beta

oh okay I just knew that we Europeans need to wait til mid July.

Skyrim is overhyped too much. Dark Souls is a much much better and more polished game than Skyrim. Unfortunatly 97% of Skyrim players wouldnt even pass the first boss of DS.

Imagine Skyrim players trying to fight execution Smough and dragonslayer Ornstein lmao ^-^