By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looking for Article Writers for gamrReview

Slimebeast said:
Conegamer said:
Slimebeast said:
Have I missed something? I thought Machina (Craig) left VGC.

He has. gamrReview isn't part of VGC anymore.

Oh. I thought he meant gaming sites in general when he said his heart wasn't into this anymore.

Is Seece or TheSource there too?

I once tried to make a comment under a review article there but found out that you'd have to sign in with your Facebook account or something.

Yeah, so did I. But...well, who knows.

Dunno about Seece or TheSource, though. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Conegamer said:
Slimebeast said:
Have I missed something? I thought Machina (Craig) left VGC.

He has. gamrReview isn't part of VGC anymore.

Oh. I thought he meant gaming sites in general when he said his heart wasn't into this anymore.

Is Seece or TheSource there too?

I once tried to make a comment under a review article there but found out that you'd have to sign in with your Facebook account or something.

yeah it's annoying but the website designer wanted to use Disqus for the comments and it doesn't work for some things.

Seece and Source haven't been seen since they quit the forums.  Craig is the other Editor-in-Chief for gamrReview.com with me and involved in gamewise so he's still around, just not on these forums.

I'm more interested in the reviewing job but the bitter truth is that school prevents me from writing outside anything school-related. It really kills the motivation.I was tempted to write a Street Fighter X Tekken review a few months back and apply for a reviewing job again.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I wouldn't mind applying for this job as it'd be something fun to do. I've been playing games since I was four years old and I could see myself really getting into this.

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

We could turn the gamrConnect Monthly most wanted into a gamrReview feature. That would sort of bring the two sites closer together and take advantage of something already in the works.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

I've always wanted to give this a go, maybe I'll send you somthing!

Staff general chat on AIM is actually pretty great, so that's a perk of the job.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

spurgeonryan said:
Kantor said:
Staff general chat on AIM is actually pretty great, so that's a perk of the job.

I just started using AIM and have to say that I am impressed by it.

Even if AOL in general is awful, AIM is IMO the best instant messenger out there. I even prefer it to Skype.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

spurgeonryan said:
Seece is gone from what I have seen and....been told. I ..you know what? I was thinking of thekitchensink. I have not seen thesource either.

As for posting there, you just need a disqus account. Makes it really easy since so many sites use disqus.

Buh?  I'm still here haha.  My reviews and previews are all up in gamrReview's face, though.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
spurgeonryan said:
No I meant I sometime.es confuse you with the source. I know you are here. You have taken over ODC's spot as my favorite Nintendo reviewer/writer.

D'aw.  Here as some happy-face cookies!

Also, I'll be doing next month's review of Kingdom Hearts 3D :)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."