By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Everyone complaining about the lack of 3DSXL second circle pad

I think the second circle pad would be good, but as the XL is an option (like colors) that would have meant, Nintendo would have to build a normal-sized 3DS with a second analog too. Probably that was too much for Nintendo.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I already explained this:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144738

But you're right.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

not having the CCpro, reminds me of not having motion+ in the Wiimote from the jump. Both made some games better and not having them and them making it an addon later makes Ninty look a little out of touch IMHO.

the funny thing is some of these people who are saying its all good are the same ones who were hard on PSP for the same thing. go figure.

Me personally, my 3ds is 3 months old and im not springing for a new one, especially when it doesnt add much.and as people have said prior there are not that much games that use it or im not seeing much in the future that will need it. Dont like MH, played RE R without it and it sucked. MGS3, sucked without it. never played KI. KH i plan on getting but i pray its like BBS for PSP which worked really well. not that touch screen crap to control the camera like in 358days. ill just avoid those types of games on the 3ds until i get a ccpro

They announe an XL, not a lite?

Battery?

Extra stick?

WTF are they doing?

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:

Battery?

Extra stick?

WTF are they doing?

It is lighter.

The battery is longer

The needed extra stick is there. I.E one is fine.

They're doing the right thing.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
KungKras said:

Battery?

Extra stick?

WTF are they doing?

The 3DS is already lite as it is. How mush smaller do you want the think to get?

XL makes more sense

As for people expecting a second analogue stick… wtf? Wait until next gen!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

BasilZero said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Wouldnt it be better if it was above the buttons... that is awkward the way you pointed it out XD.

Yeah that'd be fine. Point is there's plenty of room for it, so I don't really mind where it goes as long as it's there and comfortable.

Wow awesome thread.a dog on the street would tell you that a second circle pad would be excellent and cost nintemdo less than 50 cent to put on. Third party multiplats wont be on the 3ds like assassins creed, battlefield and cod becauss it wont play well. Just look at kid icarus, a disaster to control. So much so you got a shitty plastic stand to.play it properly. It is this blind fanboy defense bull which is pathetic.

Oh, it does have better battery.

But still, the original design is unacceptable, it needs to be remade, fast.

I LOVE ICELAND!

oniyide said:
not having the CCpro, reminds me of not having motion+ in the Wiimote from the jump. Both made some games better and not having them and them making it an addon later makes Ninty look a little out of touch IMHO.

the funny thing is some of these people who are saying its all good are the same ones who were hard on PSP for the same thing. go figure.

Me personally, my 3ds is 3 months old and im not springing for a new one, especially when it doesnt add much.and as people have said prior there are not that much games that use it or im not seeing much in the future that will need it. Dont like MH, played RE R without it and it sucked. MGS3, sucked without it. never played KI. KH i plan on getting but i pray its like BBS for PSP which worked really well. not that touch screen crap to control the camera like in 358days. ill just avoid those types of games on the 3ds until i get a ccpro

they def should have added it at launch it is something i emailed them about,

in anycase with the extra shoulder buttons on the addons where created and in actual fact they help make the games control better too.  It also makes me wonder how Nintendo could have addded them. so in a way a mistake is sort of a blessing in disguise.

Instead of the cpp, i would get the Nyko game grip pro (which i linked in this thread) as it also has external battery so your 3ds will last 3x as long.