By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

YAY!!!!....wait till we reach 10 mil...i guess?

Around the Network

I see this has turned into a debate about Wii's low sales in Others for this week. Here's a post I made in the charts' comments about it:

"The Wii is severely supply constrained now. I checked Amazon UK, France, and Germany, it's sold out there. I checked a Portuguese online retailer (FNAC), it's also sold out (and Portugal is not the country where the Wii sells best as you may know).

Nintendo is probably in the process of restocking the supply channel, which will take a few weeks. For example, Amazon France says they'll have Wiis on stock from the 23rd of January."

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Nice. Should sell more though.

@ Blaiyan

A busy beaver, huh?

vg$ 1,183.99

The 10 millionth mark deserves a thread not this.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network
jheco05 said:
The 10 millionth mark deserves a thread not this.

That will be sometime in march considering its sales rate

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Blaiyan said:
Nice. Should sell more though.

well ofcourse its sales wont just stop here

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Now all it has to do is sell 2 million more by march, which, lets be realistic here, isnt going to happen.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Renar said:
Renar said:

I can't believe no one else notice the REAL winner of Total Other in least number of sales drop off.

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=GBA&reg1=Total+Other&cons2=PS3&reg2=Total+Other&cons3=X360&reg3=Total+Other&start=39390&end=39460

Look at that blue line since xmas!! Nearly flat compared to X360 or PS3. A drop off of ONLY 31K!

GO BOY GO!!!

The cynics answer:

(just to help them out)

Well, of course, but you can't compare handhelds to Consoles. EVERYBODY knows that!

Well, you really can't. Most people think so, you don't have to be cynic, really.

I think congrats are in order seeing as some people though the PS3 would struggle to sell more than 6-7m by the end of 2007.

Yes 10m is more of a benchmark and it should be reached within the next few months.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)