By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow, post holiday numbers really are boring...

Around the Network

@avinash

Yes it is expected to stay over 120,000.

mM
Soriku said:
Why do you guys argue with leo-j? He clearly pulls all these "facts" and "reasons" out his butt and thinks he's right.

We've been doing this forever now. I've learned to ignore him, because punching reason into him doesn't work.

soriku has grown up woohoo =D. Just Joel now..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I think ioi should switch the Wii and PS3 sales numbers for one week, just to see what happens on the forums, hilarity would no doubt ensue. I can see it now... "Supply constrained omfg!"

I like both Nintendo and Sony, and while the PS3 fans can be downright delirious, the Wii fanboys on here make me sick, the console is doing incredibly well, do you really have to rub it in everyones faces constantly?

Was it any surprise that the Wii was going to win this week, and subsequently every week for a long time? It must be nice being a Wii fanboy, you don't even have to try.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Gobias said:
I think ioi should switch the Wii and PS3 sales numbers for one week, just to see what happens on the forums, hilarity would no doubt ensue. I can see it now... "Supply constrained omfg!"

I like both Nintendo and Sony, and while the PS3 fans can be downright delirious, the Wii fanboys on here make me sick, the console is doing incredibly well, do you really have to rub it in everyones faces constantly?

Was it any surprise that the Wii was going to win this week, and subsequently every week for a long time? It must be incredibly easy to be a Wii fanboy.

I think the Wii fanboys would be more gracious if not for all the Wii is a fad, it'll die out comments

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

^yeah some funny posts will occure

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I would like to offer my congradulations to Sony for the 9 million PS3 sold. But as many on this thread have said, the 10 million mark will be much more importent to the PS3. At that point it's user base will be large enough so that developers will not have to worry about makeing their games multi ports to cover development costs. This could lead to more exclusives for the PS3.

Mummelmann said:
Wow, post holiday numbers really are boring...

i will it will kinda suck for a while but we will get used to it then it will be fine again

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Alright, PS3, I wonder how much higher sales in America for 360 are than PS3 though.

lol @ thread.

Whats that smell? I smell ....

SOUND THE HORNS!

DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyjrbYWw0p0

FANFARE!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY