By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Will hit 10 mil in march : )

^_^

Around the Network

good job ps3! you and wii will crush micro!!!

@leo-j
if you can't make any friends online, then you must not really be a popular person where you live! stop always arguing! game consoles won't live forever!!!!!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

If 9M is not important, you can celebrate FIFA 08 as the new million seller for the PS3. Better than nothing, eh?

CrazzyMan said:
personally i think, that PS3 hitted 9 mln. already in 2007. =)
Cause vgchzrts show only aproximate numbers, which could be adjusted any time in near future after NEW info will be available. =)

Anyway, hooray to PS3. =) Next target is 10 mln. =))

yeah but what if the ps3 is overtracked and still hasnt made it to 9 million?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Road said:
If 9M is not important, you can celebrate FIFA 08 as the new million seller for the PS3. Better than nothing, eh?

good acheivment for it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

@soriku

You barely know much about HUS, and havent even seen Blue3 post, dont compare me to those low life trolls kid.
(22 times banned =D)

@crazzyman

I agree, when NPD comes in dont be suprised if ps3 is nearing 9.5M

mM

Good job PS3, I don't think this deserved a thread, but it's nice nonetheless...

I think that it can hit ten million within the next six weeks (Before the end of feb), as long as it maintains a good WW hardware and DMC4 pushes some consoles, but it'll probably be in March.

I can't believe no one else notice the REAL winner of Total Other in least number of sales drop off. 

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=GBA&reg1=Total+Other&cons2=PS3&reg2=Total+Other&cons3=X360&reg3=Total+Other&start=39390&end=39460

Look at that blue line since xmas!!  Nearly flat compared to X360 or PS3.   A drop off of ONLY 31K!

GO BOY GO!!! 

Torturing the numbers.  Hear them scream.

Renar said:

I can't believe no one else notice the REAL winner of Total Other in least number of sales drop off.

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=GBA&reg1=Total+Other&cons2=PS3&reg2=Total+Other&cons3=X360&reg3=Total+Other&start=39390&end=39460

Look at that blue line since xmas!! Nearly flat compared to X360 or PS3. A drop off of ONLY 31K!

GO BOY GO!!!

The cynics answer:

(just to help them out)

Well, of course, but you can't compare handhelds to Consoles.  EVERYBODY knows that!

Oh, and congrats to PS3 on 9 M.

*puts 9 lit candles on the cake* Make a wish.