By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

And as for holiday peaks, here is how each system is doing as a percentage of its peak.

Wii 17.97
PS3 18.20
360 21.71

Around the Network

Yet again good news about the PS3 gets ruined by the usual trolls... Great!

Guys, this doesn't have to turn into a debate about the wii. If you want to discuss drop off differences, do so in a different thread.

Congratulations are in order for the ps3. Every million milestone at this stage of the game is worth noting (Remember the million milestones for the wii got talked about quite a bit in december as well).

Squall_Leonhart said:
Yet again good news about the PS3 gets ruined by the usual trolls... Great!

And this adds nothing.  Complaining won't accomplish anything, modelling the behaviour you'd like to see in others might.

Im talkin about HOLIDAY SALES!!! to present.

mM
Around the Network

@ Squall )

it's best to just not enter threads with positive PS3 news - on the outside they look good , but they are rotten inside - the latent PS3 hatred on vgchartz (which people like to hide behind perfect grammar and vocabulary ) is just sad *sigh*

9 million is pretty good, but I'm lookin forward to 10 million! thats a biggie.

Lafiel said:
@ Squall )

it's best to just not enter threads with positive PS3 news - on the outside they look good , but they are rotten inside - the latent PS3 hatred on vgchartz (which people like to hide behind perfect grammar and vocabulary ) is just sad *sigh*

Truth can be hard to swallow sometimes, i know.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

leo-j said:
Im talkin about HOLIDAY SALES!!! to present.

Big sales drops in its strongest territory can't be good news for you Leo, wasn't PS3 supposed to take off in 2008?  wasn't it supposed to stay over 120K every week?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Good job, PS3. I think leo-j is right about PS3 beating 360 this week. I won't bet, because I've had bad experiences with bets before. Still...