By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

why is everybody bitching? things happened as expected didnt they? yet you find something to moan about.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
leo-j said:
Why have wii sales dropped? I thought they were supposed to stay at 200k in other.. (JL was wrong again).

Ouch ps3 sales dropped severly.

I think PS3 fell even more than Wii did, I thought you said Wii would fall more?

You thought wrong.

Actually you are incorrect

Last week PS3 was 125,196, this week only 57,455, a drop of 54.1%

Last week Wii was 146,788, this week 82,428, a drop of only 44%

PS3 dropped more, you were wrong again Leo, and in PS3's strongest teritory, things don't look good for PS3

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Sales have dropped significantly but still, congratz.

Yeah, surely people who couldn't get a Wii at christmas are buying them now. I didn't expect the Wii sales to be so low.

The Wii has been in stock in the UK since about April, apart from the christmas period.

Actually for those who predicted the PS3 doing 9 million by the end of 2007 wasn't too far off the mark.

Around the Network

A million sold is a million sold and I noticed it, so I made a thread. Forgive me for pointing it out first ...

Next stop: 10 million.

Hopefully somewhere around March or before :P.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

leo-j said:
Neos said:
leo-j said:
@neos

Well all of you said the wii wouldbe selling 1.8million per month or more.. and making over 50 million, now what?

same as last year leo, sales will pick up again with releases of big games (or in any case after january, people have less cash to spend because they spend it all during holiday times, now they want to save money).

seriously, it seems even the most new members know more about the industry than you do..

Please dont start with this bull $hit, avinash and john lucas and rol most of the users said these words " wii will make 1.8M plus or more every month in 2008" people were expecting wii sales to stay immense as the other consoles dropped.

On topic:

Is this is it? the lowest console sales drop?

imo the youth these days gotta take more brain juice. Just read what i said okay.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

leo-j said:
Neos said:
leo-j said:
@neos

Well all of you said the wii wouldbe selling 1.8million per month or more.. and making over 50 million, now what?

same as last year leo, sales will pick up again with releases of big games (or in any case after january, people have less cash to spend because they spend it all during holiday times, now they want to save money).

seriously, it seems even the most new members know more about the industry than you do.. 

Please dont start with this bull $hit, avinash and john lucas and rol most of the users said these words " wii will make 1.8M plus or more every month in 2008" people were expecting wii sales to stay immense as the other consoles dropped.

On topic:

Is this is it? the lowest console sales drop?

You just said it yourself Leo-J, make not sell.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Who really cares, every time a console sells another million someone makes a thread, we should only have threads for every 5 million sold or so.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089