By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Congrats are in order ... I am sure not as fast (or as cheap) as Sony would have liked ... still, I give SONY fans the cred that is due them.

Around the Network

woo...hoo...

I don't see why the 9m mark deserves any attention.

wii will most likely hit 20 min this week, that deserves way more attention =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

1 million less to 10 million

Around the Network

Go PS3, only took 14 months

So sometime in 2009 PS3 will pass 20 million at this rate

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Why have wii sales dropped? I thought they were supposed to stay at 200k in other.. (JL was wrong again).

Ouch ps3 sales dropped severly.

mM

it will be a bigger deal when it makes it to 10 million

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

leo-j said:
Why have wii sales dropped? I thought they were supposed to stay at 200k in other.. (JL was wrong again).

Ouch ps3 sales dropped severly.

no console system ever did 200k in europe (or in any part of the world) in mid january..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Go PS3, only took 14 months

So sometime in 2009 PS3 will pass 20 million at this rate

and wii will pass it this week

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"