By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@neos

Well all of you said the wii wouldbe selling 1.8million per month or more.. and making over 50 million, now what?

mM
Around the Network

At Leo,
Cause christmas is over.

OT,
this isn't too big of a deal. Wait til it reaches 10 million.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

leo-j said:
Why have wii sales dropped? I thought they were supposed to stay at 200k in other.. (JL was wrong again).

Ouch ps3 sales dropped severly.

I think PS3 fell even more than Wii did, I thought you said Wii would fall more?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Neos said:
leo-j said:
Why have wii sales dropped? I thought they were supposed to stay at 200k in other.. (JL was wrong again).

no console system ever did 200k in europe (or in any part of the world) in mid january..

what about ps2?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

9 million is not a big deal. Maybe when it finally joins the other two consoles in the eight figures you have a reason to celebrate. I wonder if PS3 will beat 360 worldwide this week?

Around the Network
leo-j said:
@neos

Well all of you said the wii wouldbe selling 1.8million per month or more.. and making over 50 million, now what?

same as last year leo, sales will pick up again with releases of big games (or in any case after january, people have less cash to spend because they spend it all during holiday times, now they want to save money).

seriously, it seems even the most new members know more about the industry than you do.. 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Avinash_Tyagi said:
leo-j said:

I think PS3 fell even more than Wii did, I thought you said Wii would fall more?

You thought wrong.

mM
Neos said:
leo-j said:
@neos

same as last year leo, sales will pick up again with releases of big games (or in any case after january, people have less cash to spend because they spend it all during holiday times, now they want to save money).

seriously, it seems even the most new members know more about the industry than you do.. 

Please dont start with this bull $hit, avinash and john lucas and rol most of the users said these words " wii will make 1.8M plus or more every month in 2008" people were expecting wii sales to stay immense as the other consoles dropped.

On topic:

Is this is it? the lowest console sales drop?

mM

I should have known how this thread would turn out, the million marks are important unless its the PS3.

Anyway, congrats. Ten million should be by the end of February.

Good....very good

hopefully shoulg get to 10 million soon...

@leo-j

your prediction about ps3 never going below 120K may be proved wrong in merely the 2nd week of the year...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey