By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC -BEYOND: THE LAST OF US-

homer said:
I wonder if The Lasdt of Us can still make it before the year ends. Hopefully a December date?

Wouldn't hold my breath - Sony confirmed both titles for 2013.

I'm thinking a Feb release for one of them (probably 3EYOND) and maybe a April or May release for the other.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
homer said:
I wonder if The Lasdt of Us can still make it before the year ends. Hopefully a December date?

I'm thinking a Feb release for one of them (probably 3EYOND) and maybe a April or May release for the other.

Spike said Spring 2013 for TLOU

GoW A is March :3, expensive year!

So hyped for both of these!!

Really looking forward to those games!, I loved the Uncharted trilogy and Heavy Rain

And ...

Hoooooooooooooooly FUCK

Around the Network
Aldro said:
CGI-Quality said:
homer said:

Spike said Spring 2013 for TLOU

GoW A is March :3, expensive year!

Which would make sense for an April or May release. I suggested Feb for 3EYOND because they repeat 2010 there (Heavy Rain in Feb, God of War in March)

Aldro said:

And ...

Hoooooooooooooooly FUCK

I'm at a complete loss of words.

DAMN!!!!!

Without question, no console game tops, or will likely, top that until the next gen. It's truly that stunning!

God almighty!

every single time I see a thread title like this, I just know who made the thread lol.