By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC -BEYOND: THE LAST OF US-

Aww, Joel is rocking that guy to sleep!

Around the Network

omg do want shoes XD

Yeah, those shoes are pretty sick, lol.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Yes, I enjoyed reading that!

Nah, the conversation seems too ''casual'' and ''relaxing'' when you take the circumstances they're under into consideration. They are in middle apocalyptic city filled with raiders, and infected monsters and 16 year old girl just killed a person trying to kill her guardian. The conversation like that doesn't fit. Their bonding should be developed during dangerous situations, not after them with kinda cheesy dialogs

"Betting on The Last of Us to be an amazing slice of mature, intelligent entertainment is like betting on the Globetrotters to beat the Generals".

Don't get that reference

Around the Network

Interview with Troy and Ashley (among 2 others): 

Man I love the cast & Ellen :'D

Check out the article I posted here about Uncharted setting the new trend of cinematic games =
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144380&page=1#2

Then think about how interesting it is that ND are trying to evolve by taking it to the next step through AI in TLOU while developers are still trying to mimic Uncharteds set pieces :D. They truly are one step ahead haha.

CGI-Quality said:

"If Heavy Rain was a film that masqueraded as a game, Beyond will be the exact opposite: a game that constantly looks like a big-budget, slickly-edited movie." 

Well, that sounded pretty damn impressive, lol. I see what Quantic's aiming to achieve, and, although I was a little doubtful of it before, I feel that this game might be able to convert me into a believer; and as with Watch_Dogs, AC3, Need For Speed, and Rayman Legends, I'll certainly be looking forward to this game's launch on release day.

CGI-Quality said:

"Betting on The Last of Us to be an amazing slice of mature, intelligent entertainment is like betting on the Globetrotters to beat the Generals".

'Tis an interesting thing to see someone that impressed with TLoU. For all intents and purposes, I also have faith that Naughty Dog will (hopefully) not disappoint.

I really appreciate all the effort everyone is putting in this thread. This is really the best place to go on the internet for everything TLOU related. Seriously, nicely done people

CGI-Quality said:

Ellen Page has invaded PlayStation! 

Think about her as a playable character in Battle Roy...............nah, nevermind. Different flavor for a different day.

i hate hate hate ellen page, she is a complete prick. and looks like a child