By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC -BEYOND: THE LAST OF US-

killerzX said:
CGI-Quality said:

Ellen Page has invaded PlayStation! 

Think about her as a playable character in Battle Roy...............nah, nevermind. Different flavor for a different day.

i hate hate hate ellen page, she is a complete prick. and looks like a child

o.o Why do you think she is a prick? And I find her rather adorable.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
killerzX said:
CGI-Quality said:

Ellen Page has invaded PlayStation! 

Think about her as a playable character in Battle Roy...............nah, nevermind. Different flavor for a different day.

i hate hate hate ellen page, she is a complete prick. and looks like a child

Well then this topic isn't for you. Since it's an Official Thread, lets keep it relevant though. Thanks.

well i am at least excited for the Last of US!!

...beyond not so much... because of her

Jesus! Ellen Page never looked really good but with the almost bald head she looks like shit :S

CGI-Quality said:
AndrewWK said:
Jesus! Ellen Page never looked really good but with the almost bald head she looks like shit :S

As I said above, please keep the topic on the games.

Are you planning to check either of them out?

I have already preorderd The Last of Us. But I am unsure on Beyond have never played Heavy Rain except of the Demo a bit I think I will wait for Ign and Gamespot Reviews before I decide.

I think Ellen is pretty darn attractive :'D

Around the Network

:* TLOU

CGI-Quality said:
I can tell you guys this right now - one (or even both) of these games may end up trumping Heavy Rain in my world! What I can't tell you is which will be THE #1 (The Last Of Us really is something MUCH more special than I envisioned it would be going toe-to-toe with a David Cage title).

It doesn't matter if they can trump Heavy Rain we should be just happy we are going to be able to play these games on the ps3 =) 

CGI-Quality said:
xKakashi209x said:
CGI-Quality said:
I can tell you guys this right now - one (or even both) of these games may end up trumping Heavy Rain in my world! What I can't tell you is which will be THE #1 (The Last Of Us really is something MUCH more special than I envisioned it would be going toe-to-toe with a David Cage title).

It doesn't matter if they can trump Heavy Rain we should be just happy we are going to be able to play these games on the ps3 =) 

I don't think you got it.

oh fail (> -_- <) lol

Awesome thread man! Good job!

Did anyone catch the rumor of William Dafoe being part of Beyond?